• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, thats great

one guy gets to drive home in a gtr

the other in a busted old civic

who's the real winner?

but, who really modifies cars like that for comfort....not many

just another way to look at it...

moral of the story, skylines are not invincible...

this clip is so old

the gtr isnt giving it 100%..

look at the acceleration the civic has as it goes past.

if the gtr is flooring it against a light civic that manages to accelerate that fast past the gtr.. well it would be inpossible to grab that much traction in such a light FWD car and pass a gtr like that.

and besides.. no matter how much they punch it, the other people on the road hardly seem to fall back into the distance, if it was real then you wouldnt see ppl in the backround at all

all you are seeing is a gtr gearing down and giving half throttle against a semi quick civic

this clip is so old

the gtr isnt giving it 100%..

look at the acceleration the civic has as it goes past.

if the gtr is flooring it against a light civic that manages to accelerate that fast past the gtr.. well it would be inpossible to grab that much traction in such a light FWD car and pass a gtr like that.

and besides.. no matter how much they punch it, the other people on the road hardly seem to fall back into the distance, if it was real then you wouldnt see ppl in the backround at all

all you are seeing is a gtr gearing down and giving half throttle against a semi quick civic

a civic with a k20a swap isn't slow

So one can still go round corners safly and the other cant. Cool!

That said the civic is probably giving it a good hiding. My mates fwd corolla is still being run in on 6psi and obviously less revs, stock computer shocking tune etc, and his car just EATS mine. When he gets the haltech he has installed and tuned, runs 20psi, and revs it out to 8500rpm... I highly doubt a mild to mid modded gtr will beat it (assuming he doesnt snap drive shafts, gearboxes, and somehow gets enough traction to move forwards). But his car wont go round corners, its f'ing scary now in a straight line. Moral is, you put big motors in little cars they will go very quickly, but probably wont be any good at anything else.

as usual, wanky americans building cars that dont go around corners or bends.

even if the civic bet it i would love to see both cars take it out on a race track. and to see the comments that all those people left on the video is horrible.

But untill i see an american car that can turn corners im not even gonna bother thinking that they have a decent car that can race.

There is literally no difference to strapping on a rocket to that car and lighting it while driving beside a GTR.

Edited by koleka

this has been discussed on many forums!!!

There was no race because the traffic behind is going the same speed as the skyline LOL

This thread was made by a clown that thinks that the single cam rb30's are better then a twin cam RB30.

Wouldnt take much notice of him.