SAU Community

R33 Gts-t Brisbane

hi i have a manual 1994 r33 gts-t for sale

im selling because im moving interstate and have no more time for the car.

car details are as follows:

1994 Nissan Skyline R33 GTS-T Manual

mods: PWR front mount intercooler, Profect B Series 2 boost controller, Apexi pod Filter, Apexi turbo timer, full 3inch exhaust with high flow cat and doubble dump pipes from turbo, bilstene struts all round, lowered king springs, whiteline camber adjust front, custom clutch. also has electric sunroof. $13,000

attachmentid=32723]

post-14850-1145355008.jpg

post-14850-1145611437.jpg

post-14850-1145611512.jpg

post-14850-1145611557.jpg

Edited by Rb25Freak

PRICE DROP MUST GO!!!!!!!!!

$15,000 ONO

I BAUGHT THIS CAR 1 YEAR AGO OFF A VERY WELL KNOWN MEMBER OF SAU. THIS CAR HAS BEEN REALLY WELL LOOKED AFTER. I BAUGHT IT STOCK AND ALL MODS WHERE DONE WILE I HAVE OWNED THIS CAR. LOTS OF MONEY HAS GORN ONTO THIS BEAST.

MY MOBILE NUMBER IS 0404 435 084.

CAN DELIVER AT BUYERS COST.

I CANT MOVE UNTILL THIS CAR IS GORN.

• 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Indeed. Mitsuoka always did their magic on various Nissan models, but because the Nouera was going to be in the medium sized sedan class, they decided not to try and modify the 2004 P12 Nissan Primera because it looked too modern combined with the 1940's styling. It would contrast way too much so they went with the more suitable CL7 Accord... 😆
    • It's also funny when an Australian company is boasting how their warehousing is USA/Europe...      
    • Hi People, has anyone come up with a way of getting non-driven wheel speed on a R32 Gts/gtst? from what i've seen the RWD R32 didn't look to come with ABS, if they did i can't find a rwd ABS front knuckle anywhere. is it a case of putting a S14/R33 front knuckle on and then modifying the ASB ring to suit a ECU input frequency limit? or have people managed to get a hall sensor onto the back of the hub and pick up the wheel studs?   i've searched but there isn't anything that I could find.
    • I was thinking about a hoist, the ceiling is very high, but half the garage has a half-height loft for storage and I dont think I'll even be able to jack the X5 up under it as it almost hits me in my 6'5" elevated head when i walk in there. And, yeah nah, maybe if I can convince Bec to let me get another car she'd be open to having as many as we can fit (cough @Duncan) but until that time you better steer clear! 🤣
    • For the sake of cost comparison, I’m currently embarking on putting a new 5 speed into my R33. I imported a new RB25DET gearbox from Japan, which was about AU$3.3k delivered to my door. It was a very slow process (~2 months) and I got extremely lucky with the exchange rate. The twin plate clutch I bought was about AU$1.8k. I've also had to buy all the additional parts required to convert the gearbox from a pull type clutch to a push type clutch. Total cost is about AU$5.5k, so GTSBoy is pretty close to the money.