SAU Community

Who Is Doing A Skyline Project

R32 _ULTIMATE_WEAPON

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive seen your car before... That engine bay shot has been posted before...

I remember asking if he would keep us up to date on the progress of this vehicle...

So your the owner??? Who was it again who shared the pics with QLD???

im not .......yet. i havent for the whole time ive had the car.....i will one day, im not as rich as you all are.....yet. :D

It's not that hard,,

I'm on a pension and haven't worked in over 2 years,, look at the updates I'm doing to my car,,

:)

cheers

John

Dont document it. It makes you cry. Especially if there are prices. I pull out my car file sometimes, and just look at how bloody thick it is. :D

Ill leave the prices out lol!

I took pictures of everything last night...so when I am old and grey I can remember how cool turbo charged fossil fuel powerd cars were :)

DIAL UPPERS BEWARE !!! SORRY FOR LONG POST + MASSES OF PICS... YOU'VE BEEN WARNED !!!

Started with...

r32rb25c4ic.jpg

Lurking beneath was a 500hp RB25 :D

r32rb253kk.jpg

r32rb25b9fs.jpg

Bought some goodies...

dsc004526ml.jpg

dsc004535yi.jpg

dsc004559lb.jpg

dsc005082yo.jpg

Dummy Fitted Above Goodies...

r32pictures0033rh.jpg

r32pictures0044tj.jpg

r32pictures0088hi.jpg

Modified the exhaust to suit the new kit...

r32pictures0091tv.jpg

mmmm shiny twin drift tips

Gets painted in about a month (depends on availability of painter coz he is my best friend and is doing it on the side for me) just like this....

skyriceblkwhiteeyelidscopy1hx.jpg

Gearbox gets attention as it currently has no 5th or reverse, suspected selector, retune, rims + brake upgrade. Which should all be in hopefully by midway through this year :)

Requires other minor attention in places, high mount manifold has a few cracks in it that need repairing, upgrading coilpacks, some other minor suspension bits n pieces I want, some of which is on order... its all coming together.

Meanwhile there is another project engine in the build... *taps nose* no pics til at least this weekend of that though, lets just say I like to stroke it :laugh:

Hope u like.

Let me know how those front guards und up! I am looking at these (I want GTR offset wheels!) But wanted to see them on a car first! I also wanted to know how the fit was

It's not that hard,,

I'm on a pension and haven't worked in over 2 years,, look at the updates I'm doing to my car,,

:)

cheers

John

yeah i was only joking.

im just paying off other debts fiorst which seem to be taking there time. but im slowly wear them down. u can only spend so much a week on things and mine is to get all my other debts outta the way first.

umm my engine is still in pieces as it is being sent off to be rehoned and new rings and have the head bleed tested. Whilst that is happening I am stripping the rest of the engine bay for paint. Hope to have her on the road some time this year (nearly comming up to her 1st bday with me and she still hasn't been on a cruise. I have started polishing items such as the greddy plenum and the cam covers but heaps still left to go.

benigno: josh'es car is starting to come together nicely with that kit you were fitting the other week.

mine is nearly done.. just need to track down why I'm not getting any voltage to the injectors, and it should tick over. All else though is looking good. Hopefully sometime this weekend I can actually drive it down the road a little and see what i've forgotten to hook back up properly :D

powerfc has also arrived (thanx gr3ddy!) so should come together nicely once tuned and ready.

for mine I'm aiming for a track-reliable 220-230rwkw with a highflow rb25 turbo... with more emphasis on handling and response of the setup rather than outright power.

benigno: josh'es car is starting to come together nicely with that kit you were fitting the other week.

mine is nearly done.. just need to track down why I'm not getting any voltage to the injectors, and it should tick over. All else though is looking good. Hopefully sometime this weekend I can actually drive it down the road a little and see what i've forgotten to hook back up properly :D

powerfc has also arrived (thanx gr3ddy!) so should come together nicely once tuned and ready.

for mine I'm aiming for a track-reliable 220-230rwkw with a highflow rb25 turbo... with more emphasis on handling and response of the setup rather than outright power.

Then you and I will have 'comparisons' right??

Let me know how those front guards und up! I am looking at these (I want GTR offset wheels!) But wanted to see them on a car first! I also wanted to know how the fit was

The guards fit perfectly with a bit of persuasion, at one point i stressed a bit... you kind need to flex the middle out a bit, to get the top bracket in the door and the last bolt in the top of the guard up near the corner of the bonnet to fit correctly, but with a bit of mushing around... fit on perfectly, only real drama was the indicators not fitting in real well, but that was taken care of with a bit of sanding and prep for the paintjob, was just a little inside lip they hadnt sanded back far enough.

mine is nearly done.. just need to track down why I'm not getting any voltage to the injectors, and it should tick over. All else though is looking good. Hopefully sometime this weekend I can actually drive it down the road a little and see what i've forgotten to hook back up properly :miner:

Thanks man, cant wait to see yours finished either ;) Hope those GTR skirts fit nicely :P did you end up getting them all painted up and fitted yet ? Or gonna wait til you get the engine sorted then worry abotu them ?

Keep me posted anyway we will have to catch up for a comparo once its done :rant: