SAU Community

Who Is Doing A Skyline Project

R32 _ULTIMATE_WEAPON

lol.. with the size of that turbo and everything else I'll be well chasing tail-lights.

nah, haven't had a chance to fiddle with the sideskirts but they dummy fitted fine.. also fitted some new rims (V35 ones for something different)..

At the mo, just wanting to get it on the road.. and tuned. Then might think about getting the kit fitted...

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im doing up my 1992 gts-t skyline so far i have put in a new engine it is out of an R43 its an RB25DET NEO i have a microteck computer,3 1/2 inch exaust from turbo back with a hiflowed cat,blitz bov,k&n pod,gizmo boost controller and alot of gauges and alot more mods i have 205 kw at the momint i still have alot to do as i wont to hit the 550hp mark here are some pix of it for all of you to look at. thanks.

ps. nice work keith keep it up

post-27945-1145681426.jpg

post-27945-1145681521.jpg

post-27945-1145681567.jpg

post-27945-1145681594.jpg

post-27945-1145681629.jpg

post-27945-1145681704.jpg

Edited by gts-t 4 life

Watch out for DOU33!

I don't think he realises how much power it will have.

Greg....I am only having it tuned to 280-290rwkw. The potential is there for over 350. Speak to you on Monday mate.

R31 silhouette, 5spd manual, rb30, all s13 silvia steering and front end, coil overs - drift machine! Turbo kit for a VL commo, later on. Sourcing parts - if you got some, let me know! to be towed by the mighty stagea

Qikstagea I have a good 33 rad sitting in the garge I upgraded mine to a PWR one and also have a few small parts let me know what you need may have it. I hopefully finish stripping my enginebay and send my little girl off to be painted and then put it all back together. I put a post in forced induction about some iternal parts if peeps have time please look and advise

got a 31 Silhouette in pieces atm

RB25/30 T78 turbo..Microtech ecu, external gate, bov, custom exhaust (aka pipe).. will be chasing some big figures towards the end of the year i hope..was at 193rwkw on 9psi before engine went.

I am working on my VC Valiant project, my project it to get it road worthy and get it out of my front yard. I was seriously thinking of an RB30/25 turbo conversion, but way too much money for me to spend. I had the head and the block plus all manifolds and loom, but then I had to get seatbelts, and lots of interior parts to accomidate the transmission and center console. Its cheaper to sell it and with the money spend it on my R33 4 door, so "Project R33 4Door" will be starting in a month or 2.

My plans;

FMIC

Turbo back 3" exhaust

HI Flow standard turbo

Manual shift kit for the Auto

Auto Trans overhaul & stall converter

Not sure on the ECU yet but maybe Emanage Ultimate??

550cc injectors and Fuel pump

Hoping for around 230rwkw

well yeh, if its a handable 400rwhp then i dont really see a problem.

I mean look at my 31..well not yet, before the build it pushed just under 250rwkw on around 9-10psi so yeh. Pushing 200rwkw through 215's at the rear was interesting.