SAU Community

Wanted: Room To Let

Oosh

Hey Peoples,

My housemate is moving back to Queensland, so I'm in need of a place to live, so if you, or someone you know, is looking for an additional person to move in, please let me know.

I'm after somewhere no further South than the city, so lets say North of Greenhill Rd, and not much further North than where i work, Mawson Lakes.

I need a room that can at least fit a Queen-sized bed and some hanging space. Other than that i don't have much gear, just a TV & Stereo really, but I'm willing to go out and buy some whitegoods etc. to bring to the party if thats what the house needs.

Cheers,

- Ash.

Edited by Oosh

If ya get into trouble trying to find somewhere, Ive got an open shed on my sewer pit that could be rented out!!! It aint that stinky..... LOL - kiddies have taken over the bedrooms inside the house........... =(

Thanks for the offer Brendan. :D

To be honest, I do have one place lined up, and I'd be fine living there but it'd be a bit cramped so I'm throwing it out there to see if anything better pops up.

Oh and I probably should have put a date on it. I need a place by no later than 31st May.

I'm thinking of moving out from where i am ATM.........BUT i don't really wanna go north of Greenhill Rd......trying to stick to Unley/Mitcham/Wayville if not stay in the hills near Blackwood, So i don't think that really works sorry Ash!!!

ash, i know of a place in mawson lakes rent is $100, i think that excludes electricity etc etc. my mate used to live there but moved out, there is still one person who lives there and from what i remember has 2 spare rooms left. holla back if your keen.

Darren: I could handle Wayville/Unley as a locale but everything halfway decent around there is tres pricey!

Duc: Is it a UniSA Share?

I saw one of their houses online and it looked like it'd been purpose built to hold as many cattle, oops i mean students, as possible. Not my thing really. :pwned:

But I'd appreciate what details you can get.

I appreciate that buddy. :D

As it stands Darren and I are looking for a place, thanks everyone for the input/help.

Cheers,

- Ash.

Edited by Oosh