SAU Community

R32 R33 Gtst Parts! Hks, Sard, Blitz, Catco, Intercooler + More Cheap!

Hi Everyone,

I am finally selling the parts from my beloved Skyline. Been hanging onto them for a few months, as after my R32 GTST was written off from a truck hitting me from behind!

I was hoping to use these on my next car a R32 GTR. But have since decided to go for a slower more luxurious car. (Until my right foot gets lighter ;0)

These are great quality parts, Pick up is fine in Sydney (Parramatta Area) willing to courier Australia Wide at buyers expense.

Please reply to [email protected] if you have any questions.

Cheers,

I also have a Drivers Side Window seal in Very Good Condition.

(the one the window rests on when closed) It is still in the box I recieved it in, was bought off Adelaide Imported Parts.

$85 only want what I paid for it.

SARD Fuel Pressure Regulator – FPR

• Excellent Condition, Comes with bracket for R32 GTST, Only on car for 5000km

$165 ******** SOLD ************

Monsta GT SPEC DELTA FIN INTERCOOLER Kit For R32 R33 Skyline GTST

• Was only fitted to my car for 2 weeks = (

• Comes with all brackets, Sillicone hoses, clamps and fully polished aluminum piping kit

• Intercooler core has a few dents, but overall wont affect cooling efficiency at all.

• Plus it’s a big as intercooler

• GT SPEC DELTA FIN INTERCOOLER flows a massive 394.3cfm. The high consistency, low pressure drop of 0.2psi at 20psi boost is rated at greater than 800HP. That's more than what some 9 seconds car uses.

• Cooler Size 600X300X80mm Overall size 800x300x80mm.

• The Delta fine is weighs much lighter than the bar and plate intercooler.

Constructed with the highest quality aluminium structure and welding. The cooler are light weight, polished with high cooling capacity.

• Fully Polished Piping Kit

$425

Blitz Daul EBC

• Comes with wiring and Daul solenoid

• Great Condition was working fine when pulled off car.

• Top of controller has been warped a bit due to too much Aussie Sun!

• But doesn’t affect performance.

$440

HKS Turbo Timer + wiring - $60

Blitz BOV - $110

HKS SUPER POWER FLOW AIR FILTER – Green

• Comes with bracket for fitting to R32 GTST - $100

3” Catco Cat with 5” Body 706 CFM Model

• Only on car for 5000 kms

• Has a few cosmetic dents on underbody as can be expected from driving on Sydneys dodgy roads.

• This cat is fantastic and was originally bought from BATMBL

• After I fitted this onto my car felt great gains especially in high revs!!

• Great performance Mod on a Budget!

• Made from 304SUS (surgical stainless steel) outside, and unlike the other high flow CATs which have a ceramic honeycomb inside, this has a stainless steel honeycomb which has 200 holes per sq inch instead of 400 holes per sq inch, which basically means the holes are twice the size of the other Hi-flow CATs. It is now the highest flowing CAT on the market

• 3" CATCO CAT (has 5" body, 200csi steel inside) = 706CFM

$285 ****SOLD*****

Pressure Release Radiator Cap – RARE

• Now this came with the car and is really cool!

• After you have given your car a nice ‘work out’ on the road you can press the button on the top and it releases the pressure from your radiator.

• Sounds like a small BOV and you can see the excess water get released and bubble in the water tank.

• Everyone who has seen it thinks its awesome and most have never seen one before

$70

Gennuine Cusco Strut Brace from my R32 GTST.

Will take a $100 for it.

123.gif

1234.gif

Sony Explode 700W 10” Subwoofer in a Box

• Box works great although the colour scheme looks a bit rough

• Nice compact box, nice sharp bass!

$60 - **SOLD**

**********PICTURES BELOW**************

Edited by tyger