SAU Community

Sau Qld Dyno Night + Meet & Greet

Col-GTSX

Yes you are reading correct...

Im glad to anounce after a couple of weeks of research and planning we have finally confirmed the "SAU QLD DYNO NIGHT". After many attempts to get the crew together at night i have finally found a shop willing to make lots of noise after hours...

The details are as follows...

Where:

Allstar Tuning Systems

Unit 4C, 194 Zillmere Road

Zillmere, Queenland

Australia 4034

NOTE: Refer Map in pictures below to see where to go.

http://www.atsperformance.com.au/

When:

Thursday the 4th of May

Starting at 6pm til late

Cost:

$45 for Members

$55 for non members

This will get you 3 power runs and a print out of the best run...

Why:

Why not???

Well we can use this occasion to look and listern to skylines going nuts at full boost. Its also to meet and greet new members and put faces to names. Its also a time to recruit new members to the club. Anyone who joins up on the night will get on the dyno at members pricing $45. So there is a $10 reason to join inbetween now and then.

Food:

All star are a workshop and not a milk bar...

If food is needed there is a McDonalds about 2 minutes drive away...

We need 10 cars as a minimum to make this work... This topic has been opened to members of the club now for a week so 8 spots are already filled. I need 2 more cars to make this work. I have permission from Richard (the boss at allstar) that we can have up to 15-16 cars... So thats awsome...

This makes it bigger than the last dyno night we had... So post here your intentions to run on the dyno...

All funds will be paid on the night, if you put down to run i expect you to be there otherwise i fit the bill....

I dont want to take deposits i just want your word to be there...

The all important list of cars running:

1. Col-GTSX (R33 - 2wd)

2. Rhinorebel (R33 - 2wd)

3. Bunta (R32 with 33 heart - 2wd)

4. gts25t4door (R33 - 2wd)

5. shaneo81 (R33 - 2wd)

6. R32 Driftah (R32 - 2wd)

7. r33skyliner (R33 - 2wd)

8. owned (R32 GTR - 2wd Mode)

9. n15m0 (R34 - 2wd)

10. Colz (180SX - 2wd)

11. Fish (Silvia RB20DET - 2wd)

12. Insane001 (R32 - 2wd)

13. R34GTX (R34 - 2wd)

14. 666DAN (R34 - 2wd)

15. booosted33 (R33 - 2wd)

16. ImpulR33R (R33 - 2wd)

Green = Qld Members $45

Blue = Non Members $55

Maby a few reserves would be nice also, incase of people not turning up. If you would not mind running on the night and there is room then bring your skyline. Depending on popularity then this may become a bi-annual event. Below is a map of the location of their workshop, the entrance is about 100 metres back from the roundabout off newman road. Its quite easy to find, just follow all the other skylines.... LOL

Thanks Colin

post-2979-1145587586.jpg

post-2979-1145587657.jpg

post-2979-1146201777.gif

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm glad you rang Allstar today Col. I was there this morning and they said either date was good and they tried your mobile only to find it was switched off. I volunteered to contact you at your work and they said it was your day off!! Lucky all around!!

See you all on the 4th of May (Of course this all depends on my car surviving the QR Raceday on the 2nd...)

I'd love to get a car dynoed, but I think everyone would laugh at my current "beast":

92 Toyota Paseo FWD, Stock. Oh yeah, you can stop laughing now :(

I will have my RX-7 Spirit-R, oh yes, by the end of the year (fingers crossed).

I'd love to get a car dynoed, but I think everyone would laugh at my current "beast":

92 Toyota Paseo FWD, Stock. Oh yeah, you can stop laughing now :(

I will have my RX-7 Spirit-R, oh yes, by the end of the year (fingers crossed).

what has this got to do with skylines?

owned, your added to the list... R33 - 2wd im guessing???

Mud its not that im doing a list of people coming as such its just i thought if you said you were coming then heaps of people will be despirate to get some of your autograph and therefore come...

Also note, there will be a guest appearance from Col-GTSX as your photographer on the night to catch all the action...

Mud its not that im doing a list of people coming as such its just i thought if you said you were coming then heaps of people will be despirate to get some of your autograph and therefore come...

Also note, there will be a guest appearance from Col-GTSX as your photographer on the night to catch all the action...

apparently its r32 gtr hes driving these days iirc *shrug*

still no licence

incidently guys remember that this brand of dyno reads differently to dyno dynamics and results are only comparable to runs made on the same dyno, thinking back to when the 31 club held a dyno day at allstar there was some grumbles about low power readings compared to what people were expecting(personally i was just glad my car didnt blow up).

good to see theres a place that will run the dyno of a night, these nights were very popular when we held them at mercury

personally i was just glad my car didnt blow up

Hehehe Thats always a good thing...

Problem is that no matter what dyno u go too they all read different...

Its more about the comparison.. Plus there were no other workshops willing to make loads of noise at night...

I mean the dyno at tafe said my old sr20det powered pintara had 40rwhp... So it was wrong but whos to say how right or wrong any of them are???

I'll bring plenty of pens!

sorry i've not updated anything recently ooops.... mah bad. :(

its an R32 GT-R now but its all good.. just pop a fuse if its a RWD only dyno :D