Col-GTSX

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

great night...

thanks to col and evryone else for organising it..

met alot more people, everyone was very friendly.

awesome turnout

Thank you all who came to watch....

Special thanks to those who ran on the night....

Congrats Tim who is a newbie to the club who ran his R33 S1 for the first time...

On a down side thanks to those who left the carpark at a million miles an hour and attracted the police to the venue towards the end of the night. Just the sorta attention we didnt want, as they were sitting out the front waiting for more cars to come out.

Great night...I'm glad I got a spot last minute...happy with my results :( Thanks col!

Can't wait for the final results n pics!

Yeah no worries guys... We will do it again soon...

Also just remembered all who ran on the night check you water/coolant levels as there was quite a bit of coolant on the floor after the night was finished... Probablly just overflow from hot motors, but never the less always check over the fluids after a thrashing.... I mean dyno run...

Ill let you all know when the next one is...

Remember we will use the same dyno so we can compair figures... Also we got through the cars faster than expected and were out of there by 10pm...

Will post up all figures tommorrow...

awesome night col. nice to meet a few faces as well. Was really surprised with my car as it was the first time it was put on a dyno and being 16 years old i would never expect that sort of figure. anyhow awesome night and maybe next time someone should put up a sausage sizzle rather than go to the nearest maccas lol. :O

Thanks for organising it Col. I was happy with my results cant complain, next time this comes up im hoping I've done a bit more with it. Nice meeting some more of you. Oh and the SAU sticker is proudly mounted on my passenger side rear window, thanks Karen for bringing my membership pack!

John ran 208

Shane (47APN) ran 208 aswell.

and i went in thinking i would get 160-180, a million.....

i thought john ran 207, not that i'm counting. looking forward to seeing what i'll produce with new ecu and tune.

Yeah there will be a conclusion today with photos and final results...

For those who left early my car went back on the rollers cause they lost my saved file and had not printed my sheet yet. So i got an extra 3 runs... I got to 198rwkw with 486nm of torque... So i have a fat torque monster. Which is what i wanted... I had the second highest torque for the night, right behind j-boy...

The yellow banana sure can scream...

I pulled 169kw...but the graph is indicating some timing issues, so glad to know that's why I'm down on power compared to Pete...damn you Pete, Damn you!!!! :O

Yeah there will be a conclusion today with photos and final results...

For those who left early my car went back on the rollers cause they lost my saved file and had not printed my sheet yet. So i got an extra 3 runs... I got to 198rwkw with 486nm of torque... So i have a fat torque monster. Which is what i wanted... I had the second highest torque for the night, right behind j-boy...

The yellow banana sure can scream...

Pfffft well mine ran 178rwkw (where did the other 20 go :O) and according to the graph 1268nm so mine is THE torque monster Col!!!

Im actually going to a dno dynamics today to run it in shhot out mode, as I am unsure why my reading would come out like that, somthing suss obviously