SAU Community

Sau Qld Dyno Night + Meet & Greet

Col-GTSX

The toruqe you need to devide by your diff ratio to get the real figure... Cause you diff multiply's the real figure...

So take your 1200 odd and devide by diff ratio and you got the real figure...

I thought you ran 199rwkw??? How did you end up with 178??

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The toruqe you need to devide by your diff ratio to get the real figure... Cause you diff multiply's the real figure...

So take your 1200 odd and devide by diff ratio and you got the real figure...

I thought you ran 199rwkw??? How did you end up with 178??

Damo was reading speed not the power line, lol!!!

What is the standard R33 diff ratio??

Mine is 4.11

My reading was over 1900nm of torque... So when you devide it down it came to 482nm of torque...

As you see im my signature i have 2 power settings... I have now programed the boost controller for both... So if i need a little more power or am doing another dyno night then ill use the 17psi setting...

250rwkw here i come... I need cams...

Muhahahahaha..................Just goes to show what can be done with a stocka (wifes car) and a very tight budget!!!! Many thanks to Chapman and Chapman and Elite Racing Develpoments!!! AFR's couldn't be any flatter!!!!!!

I pulled 169kw...but the graph is indicating some timing issues, so glad to know that's why I'm down on power compared to Pete...damn you Pete, Damn you!!!! :O

Mine is 4.11

My reading was over 1900nm of torque... So when you devide it down it came to 482nm of torque...

As you see im my signature i have 2 power settings... I have now programed the boost controller for both... So if i need a little more power or am doing another dyno night then ill use the 17psi setting...

250rwkw here i come... I need cams...

Awww I only got 315nm :ban:

Oh well luckily I have all the parts I need to remedy that situation!!!

The race is on to make 250rwkw :O

Here is a taste of whats to come... (On DVD at a later stage)

I had to drop the quality for obvious reasons...

Listern to the perfect rev out... No flat spots... No miss fires... Nothing but fat torque...

th_Capture.jpg

OK i have submitted 19 photos at 3mb each to photo bucket so they should upload in about 30 minutes. The im just waiting on an email from ats and then ill post em with the final results...

Morning Guys :)

A big thankyou to Col and Mud for organising this event. It was a great turnout and we even had 2 people sign up to join the Club :D

Was great to catch up with everyone and to see the 'competition' on teh dyno :ban:

Thanks for a great night :O

Cheers,

Karen

Hey guys, was an awesome turnout. I was surprised to see so many there!!!

Thanks Damo for your wonderful reading of the screen... what have I always said about never trusting a black man... who's name is Damien :O

But seriously, we were talking on the way home, and Andy's gonna head into motsons today to have it run on a Dyno Dynamics in shoot out mode (that's what it's always been run on) to see what's going on. Faaaaaaaaaaaaark can't WAIT for our workshop to get it's ass into gear and do the upgrade :D

Wonder if we'll beat you to the 250 col... :ban:

Morning Guys :ban:

A big thankyou to Col and Mud for organising this event.

sif I had anything to do with organiseing it :O

Nice work agian Col.

Can't wait for the pics and vids

good turnout and well organised.

good to come along and chat to a few people.. pity my car was about a week and a properly adjusted clutch off :O

.. i reckon the race should be to get a sub 13sec 1/4 mile with at or under 250rwkw.. :ban: .. game on

good turnout and well organised.

good to come along and chat to a few people.. pity my car was about a week and a properly adjusted clutch off :O

.. i reckon the race should be to get a sub 13sec 1/4 mile with at or under 250rwkw.. :ban: .. game on

Hey Gordon was great to catch up with ya again... Long time no see...

Was gonna call ya yesterday after i was finished with Matt Spry, glad you came along...

Yeah im in for the sub 13 challange.... I just need tyres for the launch cause i have the trap speeds 103mph....

Remember Anna what ever he reads on motsons dyno will be the same increase for the rest of us... In terms of a percentage... So if you ran 179 last night and you run 200 today and i ran 198 last night then in theory i would run about a 224rwkw area... Post up what he gets, will be interesting...

someone say race to a sub 13 sec quater mile?? im in on that..... are GT-R's included in this challenge???

no mister nick.. no girly gtr's... something that requires a challenge like :mrt: