SAU Community

Ended ++gtr Tsc Torque Split Controller Skyline Turbo Rb26dett

godzl1975

I like it!

How many do you have? or are you making them and selling them?

I was thinking of making one myself that would be mappable, simular to how you can get a silicon chip kit that allows you to fool a stock ecu into working with larger mafs and injectors. A controller with RPM and boost inputs that could then provide additional offset to provide more front torque accordingly...

It mentions that you can only run 2wd mode on the R32 GTR's. Would that also cover R32 GTS4's with a manual GTR gearbox conversion?

Anyway, Im interested in knowing more.

Cheers,

Ian

Edited by GTST4Newbie

interested for r32 gtr.. u sure kno how to keep taking money from me hahhaa.. altho im not very good with electronics.. install shud be alright i pressume?...

oh and do u need anything supporting to have this mod? like better suspension to handle etc?...

and final question, would it put strain on the 4wd system if kept on for a long period of time in hard driving?..

thanks matey

Edited by hanyou

I like it!

How many do you have? or are you making them and selling them?

I was thinking of making one myself that would be mappable, simular to how you can get a silicon chip kit that allows you to fool a stock ecu into working with larger mafs and injectors. A controller with RPM and boost inputs that could then provide additional offset to provide more front torque accordingly...

It mentions that you can only run 2wd mode on the R32 GTR's. Would that also cover R32 GTS4's with a manual GTR gearbox conversion?

Anyway, Im interested in knowing more.

Cheers,

Ian

hi ian

iam getting em of supplier and is already made n packaged. As for GTST4 should be a problem as they have similar running gear as GTR...I have asked supplier and awaiting for response. I like the idea that you have there but unfortunately whats stated by the supplier above on what the TSC can do is pretty much it, but still awsome for circuit work or when driving in the wet..or if on dragway n switching to 2wd fro that massive burnout n flick of a switch back to 4wd. :D cheers aaron

interested for r32 gtr.. u sure kno how to keep taking money from me hahhaa.. altho im not very good with electronics.. install shud be alright i pressume?...

oh and do u need anything supporting to have this mod? like better suspension to handle etc?...

and final question, would it put strain on the 4wd system if kept on for a long period of time in hard driving?..

thanks matey

hey dude!

Very easy to install.....just 4 wires installation instructions included with pics too! :D....and no can be used on a stock car...I wouldnt know with last question i guess it would if u kept it constant if u didnt need it? When not required just drive normal ...and when u require it..eg in the wet...on the drag strip...on the dyno ...only applies to r32 GTR's for 2wd mode.

i'm assuming you are buying these off the ebay seller? rather than that why not try one of the ones already being sold here in the group buy section. they are made by one of our club members and are a more stealthy install than this one. by all accounts very good too. i just dont see the need for another group buy?

i'm assuming you are buying these off the ebay seller? rather than that why not try one of the ones already being sold here in the group buy section. they are made by one of our club members and are a more stealthy install than this one. by all accounts very good too. i just dont see the need for another group buy?

thats kool...if there is no interest ill end the group buy early.

thats kool...if there is no interest ill end the group buy early.

yeah no problems, it is a free country after all. i just thought that duncans product seems to be a bit nicer engineered. it does have 2wd only mode too. I only stuck up for duncan because i know him personally and he invests a lot of time in this forum and the SAU NSW club so i would rather see the sales go to him rather than a faceless bloke on ebay. btw the price that ebay seller is giving you is not really a good deal as it's the same as what he's been selling them on ebay for one unit lately.

yeah no problems, it is a free country after all. i just thought that duncans product seems to be a bit nicer engineered. it does have 2wd only mode too. I only stuck up for duncan because i know him personally and he invests a lot of time in this forum and the SAU NSW club so i would rather see the sales go to him rather than a faceless bloke on ebay. btw the price that ebay seller is giving you is not really a good deal as it's the same as what he's been selling them on ebay for one unit lately.

yeah i know....i have thought about this with what duncan has done..and very helpful...so might close this group buy.