SAU Community

Drifting

Flash89

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pfft stuff that wascc and barbagello shit, industrial area near my hows is way better, and its f**king free.

edit : that was a joke, for all the dumb people out there ^_^

Edited by stÖrmy

is it once a month for the whole year. also if i attend to these do i have to bring a helmet or anything else?? and is it always on a friday??

is it once a month for the whole year. also if i attend to these do i have to bring a helmet or anything else?? and is it always on a friday??

yes its normal once a month, and yes the practises are always on the friday..

you will need a Helment, long sleave top, pants and closes shoes..

remember you need to apply for WASCC $300 and Cams (Lvl2 speed or non-speed) $50

and these are yearly fees.. you can not drift without a WASCC membership and cams lvl2 or higher

also if you do come... be perpared to have only about 4-6 goes (at 4laps per go)... also if you dont know what ur doing dont try anything crazy as u will end up in the sand...

its good fun but there is a chance u can bin ur car pretty easy if u try something above ur lvl or grab some under under

how do i apply. do i have to do any tests, and i am a P plater, will that make any difference

no test...

you can apply on the night... just need to fill in a wascc form and cams form and then pay.

and no being a p plater wont make a difference

can i rock up any time between 6.30-10.30, cause i dont finish work intill 7-8ish

no point if its that late

the practise starts at 6:30 and as soon as they have 40cars, they close it off..

practises finish around 10, so the later you get there the less runs you will get

is it possible to just go there and watch? coz i dont have the budget to join the membership for barbagallo and the lvl2 CAM license >.< i went to the track before and got a good look at it as it is quite close to my house(10-15 mins drive) im stayin in joondalup. im not too sure if im willin to risk my car to drift coz if i have any dmg its gonna cost me a bomb :)

is it possible to just go there and watch? coz i dont have the budget to join the membership for barbagallo and the lvl2 CAM license >.< i went to the track before and got a good look at it as it is quite close to my house(10-15 mins drive) im stayin in joondalup. im not too sure if im willin to risk my car to drift coz if i have any dmg its gonna cost me a bomb :)

yeap you can go to watch,

practise are starting to get very good by this i mean the general skill level of everyone has increase a bucket load... so you get to see some awsome drifting