SAU Community

Ideas for our next cruise......

Pva_Glue

Waroona Dam , just south of Pinjarra..might be able to arrange a ski boat or two to meet us (mm fresh victims).

Aside from the cruise (good idea by the way) How bout a "Driver Swap Drags!" @ Kwinnana. Let those who are willing swap cars ... auto"s for mans...R33 for R32 etc.

I don't mean a free for all , just those who are curious or have a point to prove :(

I would swap rides for a run or two.

just a thought

Dan and I are planning on having a cruise this month that will be like the ones we used to have that went out to a BBQ area somewhere (usually at a dam or national park). These weren't fast paced cruises like you have on a friday night or something. A nice long drive ending with a BBQ.

So watch the events section for cruise details

From Liz and Dan

Events Co-ordinators

Well you know how you gents wanna play paintball? Well a 50% off voucher for Paintball Skirmish landed in my lap today ....... but theres a catch ....... its only valid for up to 10 people.

Not sure cost yet i will find out .... i want to discuss at the meeting which option to go:

1) We use the 50% off card and only make it open to the first 10 people that PM me. Im kinda all for this way because then i only get the people geniunely interested and not the usual amount of knobheads that go "yeah yeah we'll come then never show up"

2) Or i make it open .... we forget the discount and make it open to more than 10 people.

Joe havent set a date nor researched it yet ....... give me a week ..... have a few personal matters to sort out first then i will look into it.