SAU Community

Ideas for our next cruise......

Pva_Glue

I know it will be more compicated but why dont we just use the voucher to subsidise (sp?) all the players... It will be fairly easy to work out the money saved and then just deduct it from everyone that is playing???

yeah as i said ive got a couple of personal things to attend to at the moment but next week i will ring them up n ask if we can subsidise with the vouchers..... how many people are we allowed etc

Then i'll give it its own thread and start talking dates n names.

yeah as i said ive got a couple of personal things to attend to at the moment but next week i will ring them up n ask if we can subsidise with the vouchers..... how many people are we allowed etc  

Then i'll give it its own thread and start talking dates n names.

Sounds good to me. but i must insist no-one shoots kylies boobs

try and troy goes postal bwahahaha

• 1 month later...

nah i meant cos obviously depending on the amount of interest there is ..... that one house isnt going to be enough to fit everyone comfortably...... so if some people stay in bunbury and some in dunsborough and the next day just meet half way in busselton to carry out the rest of the plans.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! *faints*

Luckily you said apparently.. I refuse to believe it until I see it with my own eyes!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...