SAU Community

Ideas for our next cruise......

Pva_Glue

15th october, day before my b'day, and i think i might even have a working, and not-sold skyline then!!

i can attend my first sau cruise :)

down to mandurah is a good idea!!

there is the tea merchant, or dome both down on the foreshore, fair few others i cant think of.

there was a nice big oldschool car cruise through mandurah today, was a lovely sunday down there.

For the up north forumers, rob21275 could be onto something here... Could start at city beach and come back north, or go from north, mindarie maybe to scarborough way for a bite and see what others are out...

Usually a few nice v8's hanging around scarborough on a sunday too.

Id be up for a drive, and to meet some others.

Edited by Dirty32

I'm NOR but i'm cool with the Hills or Mandurah. Scarborough sounds good but i'd be a bit worried about the cops getting me confused with some drunken commonwhore knucklehead....how about NOR types meet at City Beach cruise to Cottesloe then Freo and then Mandurah....

Hell i dont care I just want another excuse to drive my R. :O

Gaz as of yesterday my car has been off for 10 weeks, and this long weekend doesn't help but I think I'm starting to go insane with not having my car :) Sick of telling people starting next week, getting it back next week, next week, next week & then getting hold ups once it was started!!!

Me = ;)

well ive got a bit of spare time on my hands at the moment with paul being away and all ..... so hopefully with some help from those that know best I will start the ball rolling in getting something going.

hey no fair for those SOR, mandurah is like going shopping for me :happy:

How about Lake Leschenaultia up near chidlow.

http://www.westernaustralia.com/en/search/....htm?ID=9000961

Lake Leschenaultia is a manmade lake constructed in 1897 for the West Australian Government Railway, to water Steam Engines at the Chidlow Well Station.

Nowadays it is a recreation area ideal for family and group outings, plenty of barbeques, sandy beaches, grassed areas, and pleasant and easy walks. Wildflowers can be seen in season. A kiosk, Stokers Cafe is open Wednesday through Sunday and Public Holidays. It can seat up to 60 people. Canoe hire is available when the shop is open.

In the interest of water quality, pets are not permitted.

Group areas may be reserved for a fee by phoning the Ranger.

The Myriad of Wildflowers and fresh growth flower during September until October all over the 600 acres of parkland.

A five year development plan has been set in motion to broaden the Park's recreational scope, and with $250,000 already spent, the early fruits are evident.

Address Rosedale Road, Chidlow, 6556

Phone 08 9572 4248

Facilities BBQ Facilities, Cafe, Picnic Area

Opening Times Daily

Activities Canoeing, Swimming, Walking

Tariffs $6 per car

well if anyone needs help in organsing this cruise give me a yell, dunno if i would be any use but all i know is that cruises take time to organise, and all i have is time as i am unemployed got nuthin else better to do :)