SAU Community

Ideas for our next cruise......

Pva_Glue

when is this cruise and where?

answer:

MEMBERS only cruise. Is for MEMBERS ONLY

When you become a member then you will learn little padwaan. :O

Non Members: Its the 'Choose Your Own Adventure Cruise" .... have fun :)

Being part of a club makes you more aware of others on the road and more respect for each other.. now if some random joined in on the cruise and was being a complete TWAT on the road, the club takes the blame..

You talkin me.....

If it takes being part of club to make you more aware of others on the road, THEN MATE MAY ALL MOTORISTS from gaywoos to land cruisers beware when you special awareness powers wear off when you forgot to renew your club membership aye bro.

I Don't speak pom but you sound like abit of a spotted dick. I went on the last cruise that started at city west and 3 other F*&KERS almost made me crash and one WAS a member. One guy spun out "360" in the middle of a intersection!!!

Anyways just don't like people saying I can't drive on the road at a specfic time at specfic place because I didn't buy sticker yet I donated to SAU.

Mate alls I know is no "civilian" has the power to say where and when I can and can't drive my GTR unless its in violation of some specfic Traffic code or an order from the WA Police Service.

Simple.

You talkin me.....

If it takes being part of club to make you more aware of others on the road, THEN MATE MAY ALL MOTORISTS from gaywoos to land cruisers beware when you special awareness powers wear off when you forgot to renew your club membership aye bro.

I Don't speak pom but you sound like abit of a spotted dick. I went on the last cruise that started at city west and 3 other F*&KERS almost made me crash and one WAS a member. One guy spun out "360" in the middle of a intersection!!!

Anyways just don't like people saying I can't drive on the road at a specfic time at specfic place because I didn't buy sticker yet I donated to SAU.

Mate alls I know is no "civilian" has the power to say where and when I can and can't drive my GTR unless its in violation of some specfic Traffic code or an order from the WA Police Service.

Simple.

dude no one was having a go at you, ease up a bit. your right, we cant stop you from driving, but if you want to come why not just join the club ? if you donated then why do you have a problem paying to be a member, its not exactly a lot of money and you do get discounts at a few places too. theres no need to get agro cos now people will think your an idiot, and im sure your probably not.

Dude better get that medication re-scripted eh?

Going ape-sh1t on two forums (that I can count so far) at the same time for absolutely NO REASON whatsoever. Maybe don't bother joining our "civilain" club eh...