SAU Community

You Know, That Really Grinds My Gears Thread.

AlphA

when u let people out in traffic and they dont wave to say thanx

those bitches

And that my friend...

Wins you the!!

trophy.jpg

That Really Grinds My Gears Grumbler of the Week Trophy!

Tigeryas gets second place with his grumble about the price of Coke.

:D

when your in a merging lane and the person behind hell plants their foot to get infront of you when clearly its just not going to happen and then they hell tailgate ya!!

who does that :D

you know what else grinds my gears, sitting at work, inside, when its actually a sunny day....doesnt help if you have a window seat either....could be out driving or doing something,......but work.....:D

Guys with Small Man Sydrome that sit there and then remember that they have a penis the size of a door knob from the Barbie Dream House, so they belittle the nearest person to make themselves feel 'bigger'. YOU MY FRIEND - ARE A C*NT!

small_penis_girl.jpg

Guys with Small Man Sydrome that sit there and then remember what a small dick they have, so they belittle the nearest person to make themselves feel 'bigger'. YOU MY FRIEND - ARE A C*NT!

:D totally agree

i just hate bogans who think there is actual value in trying to steal a 16 year old car..whats wrong with ur vls or whateva shit..not good enough is it...... :)

i just hate bogans who think there is actual value in trying to steal a 16 year old car..whats wrong with ur vls or whateva shit..not good enough is it...... :)

Try and steal your car hey? Dirty little buggers...

yup!! left me with a small fix bill..small price to pay i guess since i still do have my wheels thank God, but what annoys me is Burswood. In oreintation they told us to park in staff parking cos its safer and they will cover on some part if car got damaged or things got stolen. now that its realy happened i get told..sorry tough bikkies we aint liable....

Going out to the pub and getting trashed one night.. then going out the next night and getting bugga all sleep then finally passing at at arounddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd.......

what grinds my gears?

not getting trashed and posting while still off my face

i did do the jacob's ladder twice then running to the bell tower and back with a mate at midnight though, then going to hungry spot for a bacon and egg burger and chips...

and what also grinds my gears? burgers that aint decent enough

Having wet jeans....you get that icky warm layer of sweat form onyour legs because your legs are warm and the material of the jeans are wet and, ewww! :(

... but it was worth it cos it was the best sleep ever...? :pirate: