SAU Community

You Know, That Really Grinds My Gears Thread.

AlphA

WGMG : the "free arm" when spooning with ya gf...

the arm your lying on ... going numb n shit...

Like one arm over her , and wtf does my other arm do ??? go under her head/neck... or bend it and lie on it like a spazz .... GRRR !!

wgmg

the fact that i have blownup a computer and an ipod in the last fortnight this added to the list of 3 mobiles and a laptop this year make me start to wonder if technology hates me

wgmg

the fact that i have blownup a computer and an ipod in the last fortnight this added to the list of 3 mobiles and a laptop this year make me start to wonder if technology hates me

It's not just technology that hates you That sucks man, only thing I've broken is a screen for my phone that cost me $200 to get fixed :)

WGMG : the "free arm" when spooning with ya gf...

the arm your lying on ... going numb n shit...

Like one arm over her , and wtf does my other arm do ??? go under her head/neck... or bend it and lie on it like a spazz .... GRRR !!

Hahaha, I find it best to put your arm straight facing forward going under her pillow/head/neck.. you can even reach around and grab a boob.

WGMG, is these PERFORMANCE CAR ONLY cruises. (not any one in particular, just in general).

and c**ts that think they HAVE TO make their turnoff on a street, even though they're in a position on the road which is unsafe to change lanes etc. Have they heard of 'driving up the road and doing a u-turn ffs'.

WGMG, the fact that my dad thinks the big t-bar wing on the back of the ss ute is COOOL, and he thinks that its funny when he goes to the market and buys the big ford or holden stickers and sticks them to the back of my skyline when im not home :P

WGMG is Mario Kart on Nintendo DS. Why is that if the computer players ram me i get speared off the track, but when i ram them, i get speared off the track!!! Makes no friggin sense!!!!! And also, why is the only weapon i ever get those crap banannas while the others get rockets and bombs and stuff. I call shenanigans on this game!!!

Nintendo, you suck!

Rant over :)

Guest trikdoutvl

WGMG

1. being 5'7 tall is annoying

2. not haveing a lsd diff in the vl

3. every prick in a excell wants to race me

4. no fast cars ever wanna race me

5. my balls sweating while work

6. people who think there better then every1 else (hate them)

7. advertiseing in general adds n banners no i dont want to david beckhams perfume at 7am on monday morning

8. hair dressers not listening to how i want my hair cut

9. every time i look at the car i find new damage

10. i dont own a skyline

11. britney spears wont return my calls

12. paris hiltons a filthy s**t no1 cares whois dick she sucked so stop showing it on the news

13. being tired

14. never haveing enough money

15. finding out the loaf of toast in the cuboard is moldy

16. the sissor sisters (f**king fags that run the radio station)

17. people who say "think positive"

18. tall people who sit in front of me at the movies

19. 1 sock always goes missing in the washing machine

20. people with bad body odders

21. emos

22. hippies

23. running outta toilet papper when doing number 2's

24. dial up internet

25. spicy food