SAU Community

You Know, That Really Grinds My Gears Thread.

AlphA

Alot like how only one of your air conditioning functions works :)

only because i accidently pulled it out trying to get heat on while i was driving on a bumpy rd in busselton hmmm

WRGMG: Public transport, when people in front of you walk hell slow down the stairs and your train is about to leave.

also to a larger extent, the Australian Government a bunch of dickheaded thieves

taxi drivers who stop on busy roads when there is a perfectly good side street or driveway,

taxi drivers who are pulled over in a fkn stupid spot then when its clear to overtake they pull out into u.. then they do 15k's under the speed limit so u overtake them and they swerve at u on ur way past.

taxi drivers in general,

is it me or everyones washer jets seem to have problems?

mine just stopped working and i cant work out why :down:

WGMG are tossa's who pull into the gap you leave between yourself and the car in front..... and to the tossa in the 32, that gap was not for you dickhead!!

I really hate this, especially when youre going down the freeway and ESPECIALLY when its raining.

WGMG, stupid mums in 4WDs late picking up their kids and haaave to floor it to get 1 car infront when lanes merge! :blink:

merges are just overall shite here.

i saw someone get to a merge on leach hwy the other night, and they braked...there werent even any cars around them...(i was behind)

but yeah

crazy people in over sized cars that werent even built for the city :blink:

eff off.

Engineer's who come from another country, can't speak the language and have no experience in the job. Then when they find something that they think isnt right but is then give you a tune about it. Grrr! :D