SAU Community

You Know, That Really Grinds My Gears Thread.

AlphA

WGMG : the "free arm" when spooning with ya gf...

the arm your lying on ... going numb n shit...

Like one arm over her , and wtf does my other arm do ??? go under her head/neck... or bend it and lie on it like a spazz .... GRRR !!

wgmg

the fact that i have blownup a computer and an ipod in the last fortnight this added to the list of 3 mobiles and a laptop this year make me start to wonder if technology hates me

wgmg

the fact that i have blownup a computer and an ipod in the last fortnight this added to the list of 3 mobiles and a laptop this year make me start to wonder if technology hates me

It's not just technology that hates you That sucks man, only thing I've broken is a screen for my phone that cost me $200 to get fixed :)

WGMG : the "free arm" when spooning with ya gf...

the arm your lying on ... going numb n shit...

Like one arm over her , and wtf does my other arm do ??? go under her head/neck... or bend it and lie on it like a spazz .... GRRR !!

Hahaha, I find it best to put your arm straight facing forward going under her pillow/head/neck.. you can even reach around and grab a boob.

WGMG, is these PERFORMANCE CAR ONLY cruises. (not any one in particular, just in general).

and c**ts that think they HAVE TO make their turnoff on a street, even though they're in a position on the road which is unsafe to change lanes etc. Have they heard of 'driving up the road and doing a u-turn ffs'.

WGMG, the fact that my dad thinks the big t-bar wing on the back of the ss ute is COOOL, and he thinks that its funny when he goes to the market and buys the big ford or holden stickers and sticks them to the back of my skyline when im not home :P

WGMG is Mario Kart on Nintendo DS. Why is that if the computer players ram me i get speared off the track, but when i ram them, i get speared off the track!!! Makes no friggin sense!!!!! And also, why is the only weapon i ever get those crap banannas while the others get rockets and bombs and stuff. I call shenanigans on this game!!!

Nintendo, you suck!

Rant over :)

Guest trikdoutvl

WGMG

1. being 5'7 tall is annoying

2. not haveing a lsd diff in the vl

3. every prick in a excell wants to race me

4. no fast cars ever wanna race me

5. my balls sweating while work

6. people who think there better then every1 else (hate them)

7. advertiseing in general adds n banners no i dont want to david beckhams perfume at 7am on monday morning

8. hair dressers not listening to how i want my hair cut

9. every time i look at the car i find new damage

10. i dont own a skyline

11. britney spears wont return my calls

12. paris hiltons a filthy s**t no1 cares whois dick she sucked so stop showing it on the news

13. being tired

14. never haveing enough money

15. finding out the loaf of toast in the cuboard is moldy

16. the sissor sisters (f**king fags that run the radio station)

17. people who say "think positive"

18. tall people who sit in front of me at the movies

19. 1 sock always goes missing in the washing machine

20. people with bad body odders

21. emos

22. hippies

23. running outta toilet papper when doing number 2's

24. dial up internet

25. spicy food

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• What does everyone think about PSR vs Garrett? I've got a genuine G30-770 but would probably get away with a G35-900 because I've got a sequential. Are the real ones worth more than double the price?
    • @Duncan That's good to know. The luck I've been having with the car lately, a part of me was thinking something has gone wrong which is why the voltage is lower now.
    • That makes sense @Kinkstaah Would that mean the car would run as it always has until I get the tune? I’m just asking because I’m trying to understand whether I should try and get injectors and tube done at the same time. (I’d still need to drive from one place to another)   But I don’t want the car to run rich or crap itself while it’s got higher capacity injectors without a tune. Hope that makes sense? 
    • Sorry I can't explain they why, but I've observed voltage is always higher at cold start. 
    • so, while bored at work this week was going through some build threads and saw CRSKmD's thread and saw the free cooling improvements in the front end just by trying to direct the air better and thought i wonder how my car looks. basically, it's terrible gaps from every single point and so with some time today decided to start and tackle that.  nice and easy one to start filling in the gap at the top between the body and radiator.   then while jacking the car up found this fun surprise, never thought i would have to move it as my car isn't exactly stance nation spec but anyway decided to fix that first. so trimmed it back abit applied some primer and used some old rubber hose around all the edges to ensure it wont rub through secured it all down and while putting the fender back on realised the headlight bolt to fender wasn't installed so chucked a new one and now the headlight actually lines up with the body so big win there.   sorry for the poor pictures but went for covering up the gap between the intercooler and radiator and it took me longer than i would like to admit.   the indicators have always been really saggy and had huge gaps between them so tried to improve that and then cover up the gaps still in place to try and stop the air getting in behind them.     some awesome trimming work has been done to fit the massive China intercooler that used to be on the car but ran out of time to fix that up today sadly so plenty more to do