SAU Community

You Know, That Really Grinds My Gears Thread.

AlphA

When your car is meant to come out of the workshop last week on friday, then beenin told it will be done by tuesday this week, then beening told agian it will come out friday (today)..and just called up and they said it will be out tomorrow arvo..

FCUK

• 2 weeks later...

wgmg

mobile phones the damned things hate me yet another one has stopped working on me

and after the discusion it had with the wall i am now back to landline only status

does anyone know of a phone that can handle tradie use the stoopid nokias cant

does anyone know of a phone that can handle tradie use the stoopid nokias cant

Dosnt nokia have a tradie phone? its water resistant and drop resistant. . has a really good cover on it . . .

my mate had one . . put in a bucket of water and nothing happened. .

WRGMG....

not long ago I was on my way home and I have this blue Honda Jazz kinda keeping up with me from behind. Then he starts to tail me for half of my journey, so I decide to speed up ahead (left lane was empty) and get away from him.

Get back into the right lane which was pretty blocked, and he comes screaming down the left lane.

I'm semi tailing the car in the right lane, with less than half a car gap in front of me as I didn't want this joker cutting in front. He pulls up in a position where someone would make a stupid move, and I was about to grab my happy snap camera incase he would pull a move on me but I thought he would have more brains that that so I didn't bother....

I was wrong.

He just starts merging and indicating where there is clearly no room, and he knows I'm there. He doesn't back out of it either, and I just had to pull back (with horn and lights flashing) so we didn't hit. I wish I was in a $100 bunky as I would have just spun him off the road otherwise. After he merged, no bother to acknowledge his mistake though I think it was far from a mistake.

The driver then gets the hint I'm not awfully happy, so he sticks to the speed limit after merging and creates some 100m+ gap in between him and the other car in front...even to a point where he then slams the brakes on me. A passing truck then toots the guy in the left as I think he was close to running up my ass.

I eventually get a gap in the left to serve this c*nt, and expecting to see some asian driver based on the dingle dangles coming down from the mirror, I see this middle aged white dude (looks like a doctor) with his mail order bride. He starts giving me the 'loco' look with his fingers, and I'm like how f**ken dare you especially after what he did to me..which was no accident.

I think from now on if I got a get feeling some c*nt is going to do shit like this again, camera is out.

But the stupid thing about it, I bet cops won't do shit about this...but I bet they'd like to talk to me after the serve I gave this top bloke. I think there needs to be a STUPID DRIVER LAW instead of a HOON LAW.

RANT OVER!!

Dosnt nokia have a tradie phone? its water resistant and drop resistant. . has a really good cover on it . . .

my mate had one . . put in a bucket of water and nothing happened. .

lol guess which phone ive been thru three of structurally great quality shite

LOL, if someone is driving like a dick - stay away, simple, no problems

Or wait for a stop in traffic, jump out of your car, go up to their window & ask them "Why are you being an arsehat?"

WGMG . .

PACKING!!! i hate packing . . Why cant they just back the removals truck up and throw everything in as it is?

OVER CAUTIOUS PEOPLE . . Following some falcon driver today he was doing bout 70 sumthing in a 90 zone, and it even droped down to 60 at one point (all on a single lane road so theres nothing slowing him down) then came to an intersection to turn left . . he sits there waiting for like a full minute when no cars are coming and the other cars are turning off the other road onto the one were on so it was obviously ok to go . . THEN this retard sits at the round about for another good 30+ seconds waiting for cars that dont even stop him from going. .

People like this need to be shot . . ;):)

WRGMG....

not long ago I was on my way home and I have this blue Honda Jazz kinda keeping up with me from behind. Then he starts to tail me for half of my journey, so I decide to speed up ahead (left lane was empty) and get away from him.

[ABRIDGED VERSION]

But the stupid thing about it, I bet cops won't do shit about this...but I bet they'd like to talk to me after the serve I gave this top bloke. I think there needs to be a STUPID DRIVER LAW instead of a HOON LAW.

RANT OVER!!

I had a cockhead like this on the weekend, he was driving a red targa top corvette. Pulled up at the lights next to me, lights go green, I take off before him so he thinks I'm trying to race so he floors his slowass corvette past me up to maybe 120kmh (I let him get a fair way ahead), this is on Crimea St in Morley. He then sticks his arm out the top giving me the 'wanker' hand gesture, obviously watching for my reaction in his rearview mirror as he nearly went straight through the bend ahead, had to jerk the wheel left to miss the kerb. What a dick. I caught up to him and gave him a serve, also had to stop myself from following him into the servo when he turned off.

Was a white middle aged guy wearing some stupid hat and glasses. MIDLIFE CRISIS FTL!

guess what grinds gavs gears today

thats right its still mobile phones ive got a new one and cant work it and the cheech in the store had no idea what he was doing so it took almost an hour just to get a phone

WGMG- when people putting there windscreen wiper water jets on and your behind them, so u get overspray onto your car, then u have water dots all over your windscreen.

i mean, i make sure theres no one behind me before i do it, and if theres is someone i indicate into the other lane for a bit of courtesy.

i dont understand, everyone would have have this happen to them before, and would have been annoyed by it, but people still dont think, and just do it.

..................gears vented!

guess what grinds gavs gears today

thats right its still mobile phones ive got a new one and cant work it and the cheech in the store had no idea what he was doing so it took almost an hour just to get a phone

Gavin, guess whats grinding my gears today???? :P

Phones!! and yes it is a nokia. . its a N73 and its only letting me send a few lines in messages ;) if i send more than a few lines it sends the whole message blank . . .

NOT COOL NOKIA . . . FIX IT!! :banana:

Time for a new phone me thinks . . .

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• What does everyone think about PSR vs Garrett? I've got a genuine G30-770 but would probably get away with a G35-900 because I've got a sequential. Are the real ones worth more than double the price?
    • @Duncan That's good to know. The luck I've been having with the car lately, a part of me was thinking something has gone wrong which is why the voltage is lower now.
    • That makes sense @Kinkstaah Would that mean the car would run as it always has until I get the tune? I’m just asking because I’m trying to understand whether I should try and get injectors and tube done at the same time. (I’d still need to drive from one place to another)   But I don’t want the car to run rich or crap itself while it’s got higher capacity injectors without a tune. Hope that makes sense? 
    • Sorry I can't explain they why, but I've observed voltage is always higher at cold start. 
    • so, while bored at work this week was going through some build threads and saw CRSKmD's thread and saw the free cooling improvements in the front end just by trying to direct the air better and thought i wonder how my car looks. basically, it's terrible gaps from every single point and so with some time today decided to start and tackle that.  nice and easy one to start filling in the gap at the top between the body and radiator.   then while jacking the car up found this fun surprise, never thought i would have to move it as my car isn't exactly stance nation spec but anyway decided to fix that first. so trimmed it back abit applied some primer and used some old rubber hose around all the edges to ensure it wont rub through secured it all down and while putting the fender back on realised the headlight bolt to fender wasn't installed so chucked a new one and now the headlight actually lines up with the body so big win there.   sorry for the poor pictures but went for covering up the gap between the intercooler and radiator and it took me longer than i would like to admit.   the indicators have always been really saggy and had huge gaps between them so tried to improve that and then cover up the gaps still in place to try and stop the air getting in behind them.     some awesome trimming work has been done to fit the massive China intercooler that used to be on the car but ran out of time to fix that up today sadly so plenty more to do