SAU Community

You Know, That Really Grinds My Gears Thread.

AlphA

WGMG MY NEIGHBOURS...after they mow the lawn, they get out the blower and start revving the shit out of it, as if it was a motor bike, then proceed to make sure not one leaf is on the lawn... this is loud and annoying and every friggen weekend just about... THEN, he starts his POS motor bike and revs that a few times on cold start... AND whats topped me off today is when Hodgie159 pulled up in the drive way, these fat f*kers yell out *TURN THAT FKN THING OFF*.... it was 10am FFS..not like it was 7am on a sunday... I was speechless... so I told him to give it a bit as he left :D just to piss them off some more!!.... And the last word from the house across the road was *FK Head*... nice neighbours. Just Karma biting you on the arse for all the noise you make!.. Oh and they are the noisest neighbours in our street !!!

Seriously, where to people get off these days..

i think we should have a SAU Meet up at 6am at your place StageaGirl..haha show them how it feels..lol

And tell everyone there, to rev their engines at the same time infront of their house XD.

Haha I get everyone to set their turbo timers for 10 mins and then walk away haha

WGMG some dickheads smashing my window on my car and stealing my camera . . . cant leave cars anywhere anymore

Nothing says goodmorning like a limestone rock and sashed glass all in my car

Cops following you!!

And Double Demerits. I'm a P-plater, so if I lose 4 demerits at one time I lose my license. Least amount of demerits you can lose at one time is 2. Double that makes it 4. Therefore you your license. And with all the cops and cameras around, its getting harder!!

And having $10 in your account and no fuel in your tank. I dont get paid til Thursday :blink: