SAU Community

You Know, That Really Grinds My Gears Thread.

AlphA

WGMG

1) The fact that my windscreen squiters don't work properly, the 2 squirt things are aimed way off from the windscreen & is shooting water onto my roof instead :laugh:

2) Also the rear one is piss weak, water struggles to get out.

3)That "new exhaust smell", got a brand new 3" turbo back, but the dam thing smells like something in my car is burning, when I 1st got the car back from the shop, while driving it back I had to stop a couple of times to make sure my car wasn't on fire.

4) Our crappy low download limit internet plans in general, I downloaded some internet movie/TV streaming programs that my auntie in China recommended, its great but its chewing up my download limit like an American car chewing on fuel...

5) My goldfish keeps on getting sick for no apparent reason, all the water parameters checks out ok (PH, Ammonia/Ammonium, Nitrite Nitrate, GH & KH) & the filter is running fine & getting a flow rate of ~10x the tank volume.

damn idiot stopping at round abouts when you dont need to.. this wasnt just slowing down, she completely stopped. it was fine the first time coz i thought she was lost. but the other 3 times pissed the hell outta me coz i nearly rear ended her twice and i wasnt driving fast going 40 behind her coz she wouldnt drive faster.

also spilling soup in my car and having the smell in there still.... spilt it in my cup holder which i cleaned properly but the smells sticking..... it sucks hard

damn idiot stopping at round abouts when you dont need to.. this wasnt just slowing down, she completely stopped. it was fine the first time coz i thought she was lost. but the other 3 times pissed the hell outta me coz i nearly rear ended her twice and i wasnt driving fast going 40 behind her coz she wouldnt drive faster.

I did that once yesterday. In my defence though there was nobody behind me and I was watching an R35 GTR elegantly go round the r/about. ;)

People who think there always right, even though you specialize in the subject and know better...

No youre wrong

I hate ppl who drive with their high beams on at night and dont turn them off when theyre driving past you :)

• 3 weeks later...