SAU Community

FOR SALE - R34 GTR (SWOOP) V-Spec. Own the legend!!!

Dude,

All im doing is applying common economic sense to the issue. The car could be a gtr or any other car, fact is, as an item of wear and tear, they depreciate in value regardless of the condition.

Besides, no credible person would be able to geniunely authenticate your claim that its never been trashed/raced etc.

The fact that no one has come forward to take it off your hands at your desired price simply reaffirms the above mentioned facts.

No need to get all hot headed and throw insults... i'll pull the post out to make you happie.

Cheers

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes please do....

Mosman motors have a GTR for $105k with 30, 000kms on it. Powerplay IMports has one pure stock standard with 32,000ks and they are asking for $115. They have sold 3 others in the last 6 months, all above $115K. My car has less Ks and more bits inside and out so you are not comparing apples with apples man, Ecomomics only applies to production cars, that is why some ancient COBRAs replica can still fetch $60k because it is a unique car. Now where is the economic in that?

Vspecs normally found around $120-30K, Vspec IIs, $135-140K, Vspec II Nur (if it is a genuine) $145K+, Vspec II m spec, Closer to $200k from what i can tell, but there's none around here..Based on last years sales from Japan, all with 4 or higher auction rating, All costs included.... some where as high as 7,with as little as 50kms

Son of Sydneykid

I'm not chatting, i'm informing

Guest neoGT-25

how about swapping for a n/a ER34?

CMOOOOOOOON its a sweet deal :) you can show those lancers whats what...

lol, j/k man, your car is sweet as :D what line of work are you in?

sorry for being off topic but yeh... swoop is mad :D

I'm looking for a good 4WD. If someone has a good 4WD (eg Rav 4, 5 door, 2nd hand Jeep Grand, Mazda Tribute, Ford Explorer, etc) I would consider a trade + $85k on top. It has to be a recent model though like 2002+ if it is a Rav or cheaper 4WD, preferable in black. Does this help anyone get into an R34 GTR?

Sorry, I don't want to sell an R34 to get into an R33 GTR.

I'm not desperate to sell me car, but willing to pass on the privelege to the right buyer...plate is negotiable.

Guest LEX-80Y

Swoop,

this is your Cousin, if you really wanna sell the GT-R you should talk to my Dad! .... i think he's been eye-ing that Skyline for a long time, and wants to get rid of the LS400.... I'm pretty sure it's the sort of car you can see him cruising around in... :(

yo, put it in the paper and the usual places (im guessing you already have but i wanted to get in on this thread also) someone will buy your car thats for god damn sure. selling a car is weird one week you will get no calls/ interest but the next week your phone wont stop ringing. Stay firm on your price if you want to sell it you will!

Originally posted by LEX-80Y

Swoop,

this is your Cousin, if you really wanna sell the GT-R you should talk to my Dad! .... i think he's been eye-ing that Skyline for a long time, and wants to get rid of the LS400.... I'm pretty sure it's the sort of car you can see him cruising around in... :)

LEX-BOY, if you almost pissed in your pants from the G-force when I took you for a spin, then I doubt your dad can handle it given his heart condition. He would not be suited in such an awesome car. It is reserved for a chosen few with the right $$$$....

• 3 months later...

Sorry to say but you can't compare the prices of car yards to private sellers. I know my GTR's and I know that you can get these cars for under $100k. There are 3 in the latest unique cars for sale for $85K. I have seen 2 of the 3, they are all 1999 models and thats all they are worth. The 2002 ones are $100k + but not the 1999 models. the black one I saw for sale in Bowral was immaculate! 18,000kms. We all want top dollar for our cars but the market for these cars is pretty slim. Your best shot is ' UNIQUE CARS " as real buyers including myself buy this book reguarly. I just paid $62k for a 98 R33 V-spec 12,000kms. Brand new condition, $10K WHEELS $8K BREAKS $20K IN OTHER RECEIPTS. I wanted the best so I looked for 2 years, and I found it. I know what you mean when you say there are GTR's and there are gtr's, there is a big difference in a GTR priced at $35 and one priced at $60k. Most people want the cheap ones cos they cant afford the quality ones. try Unique cars you wont be dissapointed. I love the look of your car man and If at the time i could have afforded 100k then I wouod have deffinatley considred it. But $60k was enough for me seeings though im only 22. Good luck with selling it :D P.s I have posted a pick of my car in the ACT section under " Got my car "

Cheers

• 5 weeks later...