SAU Community

R32 Passanger Door Wont Lock

=premo=

hi, a friend of mine has a viper remote start alarm in his R32 gts-t. when he locks the car the front passanger door dosnt lock (four door). the only way to lock it is to flick the switch while holding up the door handle and closing the door (normal non central locking way). is this a comman problem with R32 gts-t's?

i had a good look at everything in the door and i couldnt find anything wrong but then i havnt worked with central locking before. should he take it to someone or does it just need a new actuator?

thank you

heya i got a 32 gts-t and the guy who was installing my immobilizer and alarm told me my left hand door locking motor was on the way out. Sure enough few days ago it died. It still makes the sound like its trying but it doesnt make it to lock, gotta hand lock it. Quoted $45 to fix so ill probably just go there. But for a new motor (assuming that it is making the noise) its about $15, if u are intelligent enough you can chuck it in yourself( which i evidently am not) Only difference is mine is a coupe and the lock is next to the handle so it needs to be locked from the drivers side, whilst inside the car

Edited by brainlessnoob

thank you, i took a look at mine and it does seem to move quicker than his.

anyone know the part number???

cheers, daniel

thank you, i took a look at mine and it does seem to move quicker than his.

anyone know the part number???

cheers, daniel

nissan can look it up easily. mention R32gtr and they will find it.