SAU Community

Next Cruise

prof_dls

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MAKE IT THE WEEKEND AFTER SUNDAY 21ST?? then meetup at mt lofty?? from there head to balhannah,lobethal then head back to town eith via freeway or chain of ponds??

For sure, this sounds good to me

For sure, this sounds good to me

car could be on the road by then and hopefully tuned, if it is then i'll be in! Just don't make it the weekend after!

(ROUND ONE OF DRIFT AUSTRALIA AND WON'T MISS IT FOR THE WORLD, HEHE!)

ok looks like mothers day is a no go...

just hope the weather doesnt get worse later in the month.

21st is bad 4 me cos have my cousins 21st night b4 so i wont b able to drive on sunday...week after sunday 4th june?

Hmmm looks like there needs to be a few rules set when, coming up with ideas for a cruise. There could have feasably been about 2 or 3 cruises done in the time it's taking to plan 1 simply because people cannot turn up, or a bad date for a cruise is picked.

I'm not saying this to upset anyone, just a suggestion that maybe this needs to be looked at, that way maybe we can get out & have fun more often :(.

Personally any weekend is good for me at the moment, so I say this in the best interest of everyone not just me.

Edited by Electro

hay guys i get ma car on the saturday but i cant drive it for another week or so till i get ma insurance money. Anyone got a spare seat for a young bloke??

Seems the general consensus for having the cruise on Mums Day is not a cool idea.

Like LunaticR32 said: weekend after mums day looks to be OK for the majority of people. This way people can give their mums their un-divided attention on Mums Day and people are still able to go the the first round of the Derifto.

So how bout a show of hands for a group cruise through the strath route mentioned in previous posts on the Sunday after Mums day.

Buckle up Lads!

Either this weekend or the Sunday after (21st) I'm cool with! If its the Sunday after Mothers Day, Iceduck312 can come along too.

Edited by Busky2k

yeah im up for the sunday after mothers day start time arround 12pm from the city

Busky2k

ur power stats is that the blue s15 wot have u done to it since we last saw each other that cold and dark night :laugh:

Edited by Madaz

kool did u see the blue 1 or is that a daily

also INFMS is holding a dyno day but i dont know wot where and when

i had a email from there board saying about it im sure others might be registered @ there boards too

Ya can't please everyone, so just set a date and lets cruz!

Couldn't agree more.

Pick a date, time and place and post it.

If they can't make it, bad luck, they can go on the next one.

Cheers,

Stu