Whiplash-maybe

Electro

Deluxe-If can be bothered

Hostile

Johnn

My33-maybe

Vange-If sober

Oosh-maybe

Total of 17 so far....................theres gotta be more of you!

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just hope its not one of those 'if you can't keep up then bad luck' sorta cruises.. But hopefully it'd be good. Maybe stop somewhere for a bite too?

Nah mate "these ones" during the day on a Sunday are "normally" pretty sedate, I think the night ones are like you mention(although i havn't been on a night cruise nor do i plan too)

The Night cruises certainly aren't for the faint hearted.

'cruise' isnt the right word! LOL as far as Im concerned it aint about the 'mixed personalities' on any of these rides, its soley just about the ride itself. :) If you meet good people you have an 'affinity' with then good luck to ya!

Now that I havent got the rich&retard problems I encountered last Nov after my home dodgy-brothers FMIC install, and have new 17s and new SydneyKid suspension setup, would love to give it a fang.

So, me's thinking this saturday night I might be running down Bull Creek rd and back, just to give it a little stick (safely; Ive been up&back say 800 times on that road?) prior to being outa the car for weeks&weeks&weeks&weeks&weeks :thumbsup:

Anyone down south do the Bull Creek rd????

Edited by Tangles

Defects arent common on cruises. It just takes 1 hero behind the wheel, attemping to drift every corner or using thrashing it in heavily urban areas to attract police attention.

Defects arent common on cruises. It just takes 1 hero behind the wheel, attemping to drift every corner or using thrashing it in heavily urban areas to attract police attention.

good the hear it doesnt happen often, I havent been on a cruise yet and dont want to if "heros" are involved is all :P

but im quite looking forward to it! :)

So what is the defect ratio on these curises?

How many times have you guys been pulled up on mass?

...just wondering

ive been on 2 big day cruises by big i mean 30+ cars and nil cops looking @ us for canaries

I've been on a hal dozen or so and the worst we had was a motorbike copper turn around and follow us to Norton Summit, have a couple of words with 2-3 of the guys, mainly about crossing white lines etc. then leave us alone.

Updated list of cruise participants:

Me

Madaz + Pokie

Busky2K

Sambo33

R31turbo

Lunatic R32

mxtcy

mr Rbman

Iceduck312

Whiplash-maybe

Electro

Deluxe-If can be bothered

Hostile

Johnn

My33-maybe

Vange-If sober

Oosh-maybe

8oostn

Ceffy SA

thirty four

R32fourdoor

Will send out PM's closer to the date (prob. towards end of next week) for meet spot. We can determine final route then and there and where people would like to stop for refreshments etc.

Its good to see both established SAU members and new people keen to come out. Its a good chance to meet some new faces and have some fun. Give yourselfs a big pat on the back ;)

Cheers, Drew

The Night cruises certainly aren't for the faint hearted.

some of the midnight runs r pretty...tough...but ive done a few night cruises with some of they guy n we just took it easy n the hills, got lost then ended up at gawler....lol

Vange-If sober

LOL

also about defecting....all the day cruises i been on havent had probs with the cops, cos we all drove slow and didnt do anything dumb....also the cb radios r usefull ;)

and yeh its not a keep up or bad luck cruise, we always wait up 4 ppl at stop points :woot:

I'd love to go but still waiting for the insurance payout after the accident that totalled my ride :) Then I can go out and buy a new baby so I can join you guys on the next cruise