SAU Community

Next Cruise

prof_dls

I'd love to go but still waiting for the insurance payout after the accident that totalled my ride :ban: Then I can go out and buy a new baby so I can join you guys on the next cruise

sounds like u need a few boys to go round and sort the insurance ppls out :):)

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been on a hal dozen or so and the worst we had was a motorbike copper turn around and follow us to Norton Summit, have a couple of words with 2-3 of the guys, mainly about crossing white lines etc. then leave us alone.

That was actually pretty funny. I was at the back and was wondering why we were all going so slow.

I'm keen to attend this cruise. I need some practise before I head over to the Nurburgring.

Please forward a PM my way.

OK - the cruise is fast approaching. Just doing a general shout out to work out the best spot to meet in or near town. Please PM me your ideas. Once a spot has been decided ill update the list of people coming just to check we have evereyone. Once we have everyone ill send out PM's letting people know the meet spot.

Get your machines running!! times ticking...........

Slimjim, darkslide and writeoff having been added to the list............makes it about 30 cars!!!!!!

so are we definately going up to Murry Bridge i need to know if i need to change my handover point up to there

im not fussed where we meet

Hmmm 30 cars hey. Gonna need somewhere with some pretty deacent parking space to hold that many. Not really sure that there's anywhere in town we can get that many parks.

A good meeting spot would be just at the start of Glen Osmond road in the parklands. I don't think there'd be too many cars normally parked there on a Sunday, but anyone correct me if I'm wrong.

dun think ill make it guys, car been acting funny, front suspension makes a rattle, getting it checked with service next sat...plus ll b parro from night b4...

getting my car servised and registered this week. Got the flu now so i feel pretty poor so I am dosing up on every cold / flu tablet possible to get rid of it so i ll have to see closer to the day.

Hey Andrew..can u also bring the missing centre caps from my rims

thanks

yep I'm keen, but not definite - have a few things on next weekend, so will see how I go. If I come I will definitely bring your springs Sean :P