SAU Community

Next Cruise

prof_dls

No worries. Madaz. This list at the moment is.............

Me

Madaz + Pokie

Busky2K

Sambo33

R31turbo

Lunatic R32

mxtcy

mr Rbman

Iceduck312

Whiplash-maybe

Electro

Deluxe-If can be bothered

Hostile

Johnn

My33-maybe

Vange-If sober

Oosh-maybe

8oostn

Ceffy SA

thirty four

R32fourdoor

slimjim

darkslide

writeoff

66 skyline gt

nisskid

will begin the PM's

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't go on the cruise now as have shite to do but will take my white GTR that's for sale to the meet point for anyone who's interested to have a look at.

Hello fellow skyliners,

I have devised a draft cruise route. It will roughly be a large loop going through the back of the hills, taking advantage of the freeway and twisty roads. I have scheduled in some check points to allow everyone to re-group and get food, drinks etc. I have photocopied the relevant pages of the street directory and marked out the route for those who want a copy. I drove part of the route today and the roads are clean and dry. Hope the weather holds out for us.

see you all tomorrow

Hello fellow skyliners,

I have devised a draft cruise route. It will roughly be a large loop going through the back of the hills, taking advantage of the freeway and twisty roads. I have scheduled in some check points to allow everyone to re-group and get food, drinks etc. I have photocopied the relevant pages of the street directory and marked out the route for those who want a copy. I drove part of the route today and the roads are clean and dry. Hope the weather holds out for us.

see you all tomorrow

well done Proh-dls, credit to ya self

pity my knees are banged up (can still barely walk after the dbl surgery) otherwise I would have loved to be there on the cruise.

all the best, hope everyone has a fun/safe day out.