SAU Community

Next Cruise

prof_dls

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure you are.. :D

'I think' what Andrew is getting at is an SAU cruise is an SAU cruise with its forum regulars.. Not a cruise where every man and his other forum mate rocks up.

haha Pete ... I know you can keep up - with smoke billowing out of that open-wheeling inside tire like on Sunday :D

Yes Joel, thanks for clarifying. I really don't want to step on anyone's toes, and of course it is in no way up to me whatsoever anyway. I was just voicing my opinion, that yes, we don't want every man and his dog turning up to cruises. I also was just making the argument that we strongly prefer a turbo to be hanging off the side of an angine, in order for people to keep up, and not frustrate others. As I said, I have been stuck behind slower cars on a cruise before, and it makes for a very lousy cruise - hence why it's good for similar types of cars to cruise together.

Busky2k,

lol... Next time.. This time around I had too much work to complete.

I'll have to get the oldies to look after the little boy. :D

In the last 14 months since the little man was born I've only been on one.

That was go-carting up victor way.

A little suggestion for the next gathering. :ermm:

Maybe head down to a Motorkhana event, join a club on the spot for around $30 and a temp 1 day licence for $15. So $45 total for the day.

Sounds expensive ish but it really is awesome fun.

http://www.motorkhana-sa.com/

Max in his old 200sx. He looks fast there, wasn't side ways but simply turning, he was very slow.. :angry: heheh

Silver200SX.jpg

errr, I sort of agree - as long as you can keep up .... we have had problems in the past with some R31s holding up the group and causing frustrations through the hills. I certainly don't want to sound like a snob, but you guys do have your own R31 exclusive club after-all ....

Yes, true... Mind you 31club cruises aren't "heaps" often, and no reason to turn down a chance to drive my car when i can. :ermm:

And my won't have any trouble keeping up. And yes, it does have as nail hanging off the side. :D

^^ that club looks cool i wana try the of road stuff on dirt or grass :D

Rallysprint

A speed event held on a grass and/or dirt surface over a distance of at least 400 metres.