SAU Community

Wtb: Garrett

user name here

I am after a Garrett T04B, needs to be external wastegate. Im not after the cheap tacky ebay t04.

Im in Brisbane and am prepaired to pay postage cost (obviously).

Would be good if its in brand new condition or near as possible to brand new condition

Need T04B to complete my project/conversion

If you know of one for sale pm me.

I have attached pics of the turbo that im after. Need to get this turbo before i move to Darwin to save on postage cost.

Regards Adrian

Damn my bad is ment to be in the WTB section. Mods if you can move

post-25748-1146809671.jpg

post-25748-1146809710.jpg

post-25748-1146809731.jpg

post-25748-1146809755.jpg

Edited by user name here

I am after a Garrett T04B, needs to be external wastegate. Im not after the cheap tacky ebay t04.

Im in Brisbane and am prepaired to pay postage cost (obviously).

Would be good if its in brand new condition or near as possible to brand new condition

Need T04B to complete my project/conversion

If you know of one for sale pm me.

I have attached pics of the turbo that im after. Need to get this turbo before i move to Darwin to save on postage cost.

Regards Adrian

Damn my bad is ment to be in the WTB section. Mods if you can move

What is the best price you can get it for? If you let me know i will have a chat to a mate of mine and see if we can beat it.

Cheers

Heath

Thanks Heath but im not really in to haggling prices. Im only prepaired to pay upto 700.00 for a t04b has to be .96 exhausing with 76 trim.

No probs mate, i wasnt going to "haggle" price with you, but if you had a better/cheaper contact than what i do then I thought you may as well go with that. I have a mate working at honeywell and i am half thinking about being setup as a distributor, thats why i was interested.

Cheers

Edited by Trooper