SAU Community

Where's Squizz?

Mud

Where's Squizz?

I heard he finally traded the GTR for a Daewoo Matiz and has taken it up to the Northern Territory for a high speed test.

matiz_lr_reg.jpg

Really.

Can anyonw make up a better BS story than that?

You are all conspiracy theorists gone mad!! Squizz (El Presidenta') has gone underground to avoid a massive coup-de-ta by the unfaithful, led by John (R33Skyliner) who is ready to assume any and all positions on the Executive and lead us all into the promised land (250rwkw for all!!)

Anyone wishing to donate to the "Save the Squizz" Foundation may give to a bank, any bank, as they are all bloodsucking scum anyway.

You are all conspiracy theorists gone mad!! Squizz (El Presidenta') has gone underground to avoid a massive coup-de-ta by the unfaithful, led by John (R33Skyliner) who is ready to assume any and all positions on the Executive and lead us all into the promised land (250rwkw for all!!)

Anyone wishing to donate to the "Save the Squizz" Foundation may give to a bank, any bank, as they are all bloodsucking scum anyway.

As if man, you made that up.

that is sooo funny :P

I heard he had a viral infection that made it's way to his chest and stomach causing him to shit water and cough his lungs out for a week and a half.

Just a rumour though...

I heard he had a viral infection that made it's way to his chest and stomach causing him to shit water and cough his lungs out for a week and a half.

Just a rumour though...

ooooh nasty, hope your feeling better mate.

But I like Daves theory better. :):)