SAU Community

Racingline Motorsports Presents Deca Motokhana

Snowman

I've also had to pull out because of car problems. I was under my car having a look on the weekend checking things and changing tyres and noticed my exhaust is about to split in half. The centre mount has broken and the muffler and exhaust are about to seperate! Unfortunately I don't have the time this week or the cash to fix it so I'm out for this one. I am still hoping to be there to help out and watch you all battle it out.

Cut it off!

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bugger...all these probs ;)

You can take me off that list, booked in for a new clutch on thursday!

bring on deca!

Dane you know you gotta do it, without brisby on the pan, we need someone else to sit on the limiter all day!

You can take me off that list, booked in for a new clutch on thursday!

bring on deca!

Dane you know you gotta do it, without brisby on the pan, we need someone else to sit on the limiter all day!

I'm trying mate, I'm trying!!

Bec: RE customs is just off westall rd in springvale, near the corner of westall and dandy rd

I'll start a new thread ;)

Tops Dane - I can make it down to help out on Thursday night.

This thread is now for discussions on DECA only.

For anything relating to Dane's box - please see new thread.

I may have to pull my car out of DECA, but not till i confirm problem. :D

Went for a drive on the weekend and was hearing a deep winding noise from the engine bay, at idle. Tracked it down to behind the cam covers. Will be taking the car to my mechanic tommorrow to have a listen, if he KNOWS all is ok, then no problem, but if he suspects a fault then i will pull out . I was so pumped up for this event :ermm:

Either way i will still come up!

Anyone got a spare 33 i can borrow?