SAU Community

Hks T51r Bb Spl Turbo Kit - Rb26 Head

Hi All,

This kit is to suit the RB26 Head, so for any of you who have an RB26 or RB26/30 on their cars and you want either big HP or quick ET's or maybe even both then this is for you NOT DREAMERS. The kit includes

HKS T51R SPL Ball Bearing Turbo (traveled 500kms)

HKS T51R BB SPL - 1000 PS Output

COMPRESSOR:

• Wheel- 56 Trim - 76.5 Inducer/ 102.2 Major

• Housing- 100 Inlet / 80 Outlet

TURBINE:

• Wheel- 76 Trim - 82.0 Major / 71.4 Exducer

• Housing- V-Band inlet / V-Band 115.5 mm outlet - 1.00 A/R

HKS T51 Stainless Manifold (new)

HKS GTII 60mm Wastegate (new)

Inlet Trumpet (new)

Speedflow Water Fittings (new)

Speedflow Oil Fittings (new)

As you can see the turbo is the only used part of the kit and was recently checked out by GCG Turbos and said to be "A1 Condition". This turbo has been seen to make 1200HP+.

I have everything in my possession ready to go waiting to make some serious power! If you are genuinely interested either leave a message here or e-mail/ PM me and we can talk further….

To give you an idea this complete set up owes me over $12,000.00 and it is unfortunate that due to some personal financial issues I am going to have to let this go but these things happen.

Looking for $7,500.00 o.n.o NEEDING A QUICK SALE! :)

Regards,

Jimmy.

EDIT:

E-mail [email protected]

Name: James Skype

Ph Number: PM or E-mail & I will provide my number.

Hi

are you the same guy try to sell the turbo kit on performanceforums?

if yes.it sounds very dodge!!

have look here:

http://www.performanceforums.com/forums/sh....php?t=67203377

Hi Everyone,

I have a complete genuine HKS T51r BB SPL turbo kit to suit a FD RX7 for sale. This kit isn’t for the faint hearted and will produce massive top end/ power! Designed for those who are looking for the big HP and or quick ET’s.

The Kit Includes:

HKS T51R SPL Ball Bearing Turbo

HKS T51R BB SPL - 1000 PS Output

COMPRESSOR:

• Wheel- 56 Trim - 76.5 Inducer/ 102.2 Major

• Housing- 100 Inlet / 80 Outlet

TURBINE:

• Wheel- 76 Trim - 82.0 Major / 71.4 Exducer

• Housing- V-Band inlet / V-Band 115.5 mm outlet - 1.00 A/R

HKS T51 Stainless Manifold

HKS GT 60mm Wastegate

Down pipe

Suction pipe

Intercooler pipe

All the necessary fittings and lines for a complete installation

This is all brand new and was going to go onto a Series 7 which I had purchased but due to personal financial issues I had to let go. I would love to hang onto this awesome bit of kit but I am un-sure as to how long it will be before I will get a chance to purchase another RX-7.

If you are genuinely interested leave a message here or PM me and we can talk further….

This owes me nearly $8,000.00 and because I just need to get rid of it and looking for a quick non complicated sale it is on offer for $5,250.00 o.n.o

N.B – This is negotiable and I am looking to sell.

If you have any further questions please don not hesitate to ask.

Cheers!

correct me if i am wrong!!

thanks

Hey champ,

Thanks for your concern, but that’s not me! If you have any concerns either PM me or e-mail me easy as that. Otherwise T400 Skyline thanks for bringing this up.

The person on performance forums looks to be by the name of Matt with a totally different e-mail to me also. Similar ad but different person.

It looks like i may have a potential buyer when i touch down back home from business as well so unless his offer is beaten kit could be sold for considerably less so make an offer.

Regards,

James.

The person on performance forums looks to be by the name of Matt with a totally different e-mail to me also. Similar ad but different person.

Funny that because I rang the number given by SKYPE (James) and when it went to the message bank the guys name was MATT. Somthing dodgy or can someone explain.

Hi mate

i am not try to be difficult.

but on performance forums.they dont show seller's email.how can you know the email are different compare with you's?

also same reason to sell the Turbo it(financial issues )

and similar ads at same day 9th May.

can you explain??

i am interest the kit as well,but seems very dodgy for me!!