SAU Community

Aftermarket Grills For R32 Gtr

I recently brought an aftermarket grill (private not shop) for my R32 GTR. I then looked on the net and called around and could not seem to find a supplier of these any where.

Anyways I have a pretty strong background in plastics fabrication and was wondering what people generally thought of this grill as an aftermarket option instead of the standard Venetian blind look the R32 GTR has.

If there was enough interest I was going to start making a few. If so I just have to make sure the interest is strong enough and secondly make the Grill with quality components rather then cheap alternatives and shoty workmanship that some of the overseas goods use. The grill I got needed some improvements which I would implement if I made them myself. Last thing anyone wants is to buy a body part which you have to modify the car just to fit it!!

Anyways here are a few pics to give people a rough idea. It would be great if I could get some feed back, maybe a rough idea on numbers.

This isn't a group buy thing, just wondering if I should bother making some for those who want a change for their R32 GTR. I'm not trying to re-invent the wheel.

Standard New Grill New Grill

post-25605-1147318597.jpg post-25605-1147318709.jpg post-25605-1147318754.jpg

post-25605-1147269480.jpg This is an option by adding a GTR badge or whatever you want.

Not much interest yet, pretty suprised.

post-25605-1147319005.jpg

[email protected]

Edited by SysLink67