SAU Community

4 Sale: Turbo (brand New)

Hey fellow skyliners

I have a Precision T04e Turbocharger (BRAND NEW)

Rated at 600hp.

Steel Wheeled.

360 Thrust Bearing.

Externally gated.

T3 Flange.

Garrett Internals (rebuilt with by ATS to insure quality)

Big Power increase with little lag...

I have reciepts for everything from buying the Turbo to having it rebuilt with the garrett internals.

They will be sent to the buyer with the turbo.

Can handle much more boost.

I actually have two of these. Selling this one as i need the money for my car insurance.

The other one is on my car and im loving it.

Price: $1500 ono. All offers considered.

Can post / cod to anywhere is Aus

Thanks peoples.

p51105364fq.th.jpg

Couple of simple questions from a newbie. Is a 360 degree thrust bearing a bush or roller bearing? Why does it have "turbocharger" written on its id plate?

Roller bearing... But i honestly dont know that much about it. Just saying wat i was told from ATS. Cant explain the id plate, but i was a bit iffy on the quality of the original internals even though it was new so thats why i had it rebuilt with the new garrett internals. Quite a bit of money spent considering now im forced to sell. lol. Oh well.

Roller bearing... But i honestly dont know that much about it. Just saying wat i was told from ATS. Cant explain the id plate, but i was a bit iffy on the quality of the original internals even though it was new so thats why i had it rebuilt with the new garrett internals. Quite a bit of money spent considering now im forced to sell. lol. Oh well.

Hi Mate,

Wow, you bought a new turbo and rebuilt it just to sell? Why didn't you take it back if you thought it a bit iffy? I'm sure they would have given your money back if it was unused! Did you also rebuild the new one you put on current car? Will you accept an offer?

Hi Mate,

Wow, you bought a new turbo and rebuilt it just to sell? Why didn't you take it back if you thought it a bit iffy? I'm sure they would have given your money back if it was unused! Did you also rebuild the new one you put on current car? Will you accept an offer?

I got the two turbos really cheap off my best mate. he had this idea to use them for a twin turbo kit. dunno exactly wat he was doing. But he ended up going on a trip to Malta and needed money. So i got a good deal. Only planned on rebuilding the one i was gonna use but my gf at the time payed for the second. She wanted it for her s15. I since broke up with her and scored a free rebuilt turbo lol.

Funny how things work out in your favour sometimes.

I will accept an offer. just pm me to discuss.

WILL TAKE $1000 but u pay postage. PM me to arrange if u want.

This offer applys to anyone interested.

First in best dressed lol

Could u fax me a copy of the reciepts?

"I have reciepts for everything from buying the Turbo to having it rebuilt with the garrett internals."

also the ones from ats for the rebuild.

I've pm'd u my fax no.

thanks

ON THERE WAY.

I'll do them now.

Thanks mate. I recieved them and they seemed to be in order. I called ATS using the details on the

reciept. They confirmed the work using the reciept no. (about the rebuilt with garrett internals). So thats a reasurring fact. I'll get back to u tonight about it via pm to hopefully organise a sale.

Thanks bud.

• 2 weeks later...