SAU Community

A Bad Luck Day

RYN26

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dan's user name on SAU is 3lit3 32, try pm him if you need any thing done to your car or advice, cheers.

DOU33, so the silver 33 is yours aye? I will leave a mark on it when I go to Dan's place to get my car back, haha. I so want my car back already!!!

Hey Ryan,

Sorry I had to rush off so quickly, I did come back to see you guys but you had already left.

I went to Dan's on Sunday and it seems your clutch pedal box is almost fixed.

See you back on the road soon.

PS. Time to join RACQ....I am just about to ring them and join myself.

meh if i can i usually stop to help out,

not so long back i stopped and re attached some cooler piping for a girl in a 32 4door. took me 2 mins as i carry tools to fix those kinda problems with my car.

nothing wrong with a mate comin to help you outta a bind. be it change a fuel pump on the side of the road or whatever. there are times when its not about saving a buck, but just getting your car moving again.

I stand by my opinions...

If a mate of mine needed advice with a mechanical problem I give it over the ph or tell him to get it towed I'll be over later for a look...unless ofcourse It was an easy fix like hoses ect.

If anyone I know asked me to drive out and hold their hand to calm their nerves while they wait to be towed for a simple breakdown..I'd be forced to call them Mary or Nancy (mood dependant), tell him he has a heart like a rabbit and suggest some possible treatments for his inability to cope in simple everyday situations.

But that's just the opinion of a fully functioning adult not the panicked actions of a prepubescent school girl ;)

If a mate of mine needed advice with a mechanical problem I give it over the ph or tell him to get it towed I'll be over later for a look...unless ofcourse It was an easy fix like hoses ect.

If anyone I know asked me to drive out and hold their hand to calm their nerves while they wait to be towed for a simple breakdown..I'd be forced to call them Mary or Nancy (mood dependant), tell him he has a heart like a rabbit and suggest some possible treatments for his inability to cope in simple everyday situations.

But that's just the opinion of a fully functioning adult not the panicked actions of a prepubescent school girl :)

'Be sure to post up a pic of your ride, so we can all wave if we see you stopped on the side of the road ;)

But that's just the opinion of a fully functioning adult not the panicked actions of a prepubescent school girl :thumbsup:

That's what seperates you from great mates.

Im much like Ryan, dont know a whole heap about engines, Dan is my mechanic but also a great mate, I'd find it very hard to find someone who would make time to help a fellow liner out like Dan has, time and time again not only with my car troubles but a number of others on here, he has gone much much futher then any mechanic i have ever met when it comes to helping someone out.

But that's just the opinion of a fully functioning adult not the panicked actions of a prepubescent school girl :thumbsup:

You Sir....are an idiot!

To start with, how dare you make fun of his english! He can call it a tolltruck if he likes as he already stated that his english was not so good.

Secondly....From his description over the phone, it sounded like the clutch slave cylinder had let go in which case I carry a spare and can do it on the side of the road...in fact it takes only about half an hour. So what is wrong with going out to at least see what the problem might be, and then attempt to fix it or sort it out another way. It turns out that it was his pedal box that had split which is common in the 32's where a heavy clutch has been fitted. This meant it could not be repaired on the side of the road.

Thirdly....he has only been in the country for 7 months and hardly knows anyone who would be able to help him out. He also had his girlfriend with him. Imagine being stuck on the side of the road in a country you hardly know with no-one to call and ask for help. I think you would be in a slight panic as well.

Fourth....He didn't ask me to come out and hold his hand, he asked me for help so I gave what I could. He was stressed, his g/f was stressed. I hadn't had lunch yet so I went up to the servo to grab a sandwich...while there I thought they might be thirsty so I grabbed a bottle of water. Who knows....an hour in the sun and you might be thirsty as well. It's called thinking of others.

So before you open your fat unwelcome mouth here....think about it! coz you aren't the only person on the planet. I dislike your attitude, I dislike nearly every post you have made on SAU to date, and I dislike you. You never have anything nice to say to anyone and you bring nothing to the club or the site.

SO PISS OFF MATE!!!

Ryan is an awesome guy, yes his english isn't the best, but hey he's still new here and its not hard to understand what he's saying, he is an all around nice bloke who is extremely friendly. I don't see how you can go off at him cause his english isn't perfect, you just a pathetic wanker for making fun of him on here.

i cant believe nowadays ppl can even have problems against others being nice!!!

so honestly i hope you get what you deserve, which is not getting help from others when you are in trouble. im sure that will make tools like you happy, wont it.

I've held my tongue (fingers) in an attempt to take a breath and try to rationalise madbungs posts and their rationale.

I can't.

It makes no sense to me, but I'm a Queenslander, and I think you (madbung) should be in Victoria with the rest of the blinkered ar*eholes pouring your vile attitudes sh*t in the stinking Yarra. Not to draw credit away from the fine members of SAUVic who are some of the nicest people have met, who do help and are almost completely unlike the type of people I refer to (eg madbung), but chances are down here you will run into a cretin instead of someone who generously and without hesitation thinks of others.

With difficulties on the side of the road one night, the one car that stopped simply shouted abuse because we could possibly have slowed his journey by a couple of seconds. At the time we were both suffering pretty severe mobility disabilities from injuries caused in service in the Army but we felt so impressed that somebody actually pulled up and reversed back to have his spray. This is why I'm leaving this festering hole of inhumanity for Brisbane, regardless of the great mates I have made. Brisbane has nice people, or at least people who won't go out of their way to remind you just how helpless/useless/inconvenient you are to their busy days, regardless of how little choice you may have had in the circumstances.

I applaud Ryan for having the courage to ask for help, for giving credit to those who did him a good turn and thank him for giving you the opportunity to demonstrate your complete lack of good character you ignoramus. I also hope that anyone reading this thinks about the next person they see on the side of the road in difficulty, and realises that they really aren't in that much of a hurry. I always feel good about it when I help someone, sometimes for days even living in the worlds most unlivable city.

Your day will come 'bung. I just hope there is no-one innocent involved to suffer when the bad karma comes back to bite you.

I've held my tongue (fingers) in an attempt to take a breath and try to rationalise madbungs posts and their rationale.

I can't.

It makes no sense to me, but I'm a Queenslander, and I think you (madbung) should be in Victoria with the rest of the blinkered ar*eholes pouring your vile attitudes sh*t in the stinking Yarra. Not to draw credit away from the fine members of SAUVic who are some of the nicest people have met, who do help and are almost completely unlike the type of people I refer to (eg madbung), but chances are down here you will run into a cretin instead of someone who generously and without hesitation thinks of others.

With difficulties on the side of the road one night, the one car that stopped simply shouted abuse because we could possibly have slowed his journey by a couple of seconds. At the time we were both suffering pretty severe mobility disabilities from injuries caused in service in the Army but we felt so impressed that somebody actually pulled up and reversed back to have his spray. This is why I'm leaving this festering hole of inhumanity for Brisbane, regardless of the great mates I have made. Brisbane has nice people, or at least people who won't go out of their way to remind you just how helpless/useless/inconvenient you are to their busy days, regardless of how little choice you may have had in the circumstances.

I applaud Ryan for having the courage to ask for help, for giving credit to those who did him a good turn and thank him for giving you the opportunity to demonstrate your complete lack of good character you ignoramus. I also hope that anyone reading this thinks about the next person they see on the side of the road in difficulty, and realises that they really aren't in that much of a hurry. I always feel good about it when I help someone, sometimes for days even living in the worlds most unlivable city.

Your day will come 'bung. I just hope there is no-one innocent involved to suffer when the bad karma comes back to bite you.

very well said mate, good on ya!

Thanks for sharing a great story, and I'd like to say welcome to the skyline family :D And i think that I speak for a majority of the members here that we would all stop just to make sure that we couldn't just help even if it was just to see if everyone was ok. I would hazard a guess that the skylines that drove passed either did not see you or were not members of SUA. Unfortunately though we do have tools that manage to to join such as Madbung who have nothing worth while to say when their mouths (keyboards) open.

I am of the belief that if you have nothing productive to say in life shut the F#*k up as no one really gives a s*#t what negative minded people are even thinking. And I only have one word for Madbung who had the great idea of become a keyboard warrior in this thread one night ALONE in his bedroom before his mum had cooked his dinner - KARMA

Edited by TOY 33

You Sir....are an idiot!

To start with, how dare you make fun of his english! He can call it a tolltruck if he likes as he already stated that his english was not so good.

Secondly....From his description over the phone, it sounded like the clutch slave cylinder had let go in which case I carry a spare and can do it on the side of the road...in fact it takes only about half an hour. So what is wrong with going out to at least see what the problem might be, and then attempt to fix it or sort it out another way. It turns out that it was his pedal box that had split which is common in the 32's where a heavy clutch has been fitted. This meant it could not be repaired on the side of the road.

Thirdly....he has only been in the country for 7 months and hardly knows anyone who would be able to help him out. He also had his girlfriend with him. Imagine being stuck on the side of the road in a country you hardly know with no-one to call and ask for help. I think you would be in a slight panic as well.

Fourth....He didn't ask me to come out and hold his hand, he asked me for help so I gave what I could. He was stressed, his g/f was stressed. I hadn't had lunch yet so I went up to the servo to grab a sandwich...while there I thought they might be thirsty so I grabbed a bottle of water. Who knows....an hour in the sun and you might be thirsty as well. It's called thinking of others.

So before you open your fat unwelcome mouth here....think about it! coz you aren't the only person on the planet. I dislike your attitude, I dislike nearly every post you have made on SAU to date, and I dislike you. You never have anything nice to say to anyone and you bring nothing to the club or the site.

SO PISS OFF MATE!!!

El'retardo aka 3lit3 i'm not your mate, I thought that had been established previously...

I haven't said anything derogatory re: your girlfriends language skills, his English seems fine for someone who's obviously learning and saying any different would be racist and plain rude, wtf are you on...have you been inhaling brake dust ?? As for the rest of your puerile tirade, nice work but your meandering point is?..Mine was: I don't think giving a mate a ride in your car means you own him and to think that way is selfish, to bag a friend out who was busy with his own life instead of coming to hold your hand on the side of the road immediately when summoned?? Pffft get over yourself and grow a set.

So congratulations for you Daniel for going the extra yards well done champ, what a human being.

If I had know he'd only been in the country for such a short time your actions as his mechanic would have made more sense. Don't forget to charge gst on your loaded prices fella!! Try not to suck him totally dry while you at it though..lol mechanics are your friends!! sir Lancelot @ $60.00 an hour what a guy!

Seriously If your going to make broad statements re: my posts and attitude you should back it up with facts not just bullshit & say that you've read all my post ect....because you obviously haven't.

Lies and exaggerations were a module of your tafe qualification though weren't they?

I'll end with some humour...what's the difference between a lawyer and a mechanic

the mechanic was dropped on his head as a child.

SHYSTER feel free to have another whinge to the forum mods if you like

Edited by madbung

My girlfriend's language skills? wtf...I didn't know your mum wanted to take things to the next level.

BTW it's $55/hour and I charged him $235 to remove, repair and re-fit the clutch pedal box plus do a full injector service (replacing his with a full set that I have spare as his was leaking from the injector body).

My girlfriend's language skills? wtf...I didn't know your mum wanted to take things to the next level.

BTW it's $55/hour and I charged him $235 to remove, repair and re-fit the clutch pedal box plus do a full injector service (replacing his with a full set that I have spare as his was leaking from the injector body).

You are such a pirate Dan :woot: such exorbidant prices

BTW madbung try finding a mechanic that charges less than that