SAU Community

A Bad Luck Day

RYN26

Thanks for sharing a great story, and I'd like to say welcome to the skyline family And i think that I speak for a majority of the members here that we would all stop just to make sure that we couldn't just help even if it was just to see if everyone was ok. I would hazard a guess that the skylines that drove passed either did not see you or were not members of SUA. Unfortunately though we do have tools that manage to to join such as Madbung who have nothing worth while to say when their mouths (keyboards) open.

I am of the belief that if you have nothing productive to say in life shut the F#*k up as no one really gives a s*#t what negative minded people are even thinking. And I only have one word for Madbung who had the great idea of become a keyboard warrior in this thread one night ALONE in his bedroom before his mum had cooked his dinner - KARMA

This post has been edited by TOY 33: Today, 02:29 PM

I agree with you i carry almost most tools in my car just incase my car or mates cars broke down i could fix them.. id happily stop over and help if i can .. weather its a skyline or not .. (mind you: i wouldnt stop for haressing bogans yelling shitbox)...but yeah if anyone needs tools ont he side of road n u see me holla @ me :woot:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My car's fixed today, gonna bring it back home tonight. So I wanna put an end to this thread. Don't wanna see a "war" going on in the SAU family.

Just wanna thank Dan again for his help and kindness, and I also wanna thank all the friends in here gave me your kind words. Can't wait to meet all you guys again!

lastly, to Dr.Madbung, I agree your opinion of giving friends a ride is no big deal, and I remember that I had explain the point of my story plus what would I do to my friends. So I guess you missed the reply. anyway, thank you again for correcting some mistakes of my English, I will try to improve it as much as I can. But meanwhile, I dont want it be like writing an essay whenever I try to write or reply others on SAU, dont you agree? THere is only One thing I strongly disagree with you. I double that Dan is a good mechanic, who always give good service with nice attitude and low price. If you have any mates can do you a even cheaper price, good for you! But I just met Dan 3 times! Plus, after all, Dan is a mechanic, he has to earn some money from his work, right? So if compares with any other mechanics I have met, I would go to Dan's place even he charge me a higher price he's charging me now. Cheers.

Ladies Ladies....

Ryan was just trying to share his experience.

---> Madbung... I'm not sure about what Dan is saying about you, but I think the fact that you had brought up the, obviously, controvertial topic was a bad move from the start.

I'm not on anyone's side but Ryan's. I've known him for a little while and I think he is a great friend and someone I would rely on when im in need. OBVIUOSLY i wouldnt ring him AS if i expected him to go out of his way but at least I have a friend there. And yes Dan is right when he says "How would you feel only being in Aus for 7 months and no one to help you." Damn I'd want to make quality mates as quick as possible. After all, don't we all rely on someone... i know i do... my mum LOL.

For Ryan,

good luck with your car.... you owe me a lift.

For Dan,

I think what your doing as a business man is far more than any other mechanic out there and will certainly try your business one day...or very soon LOL.

Arbess

I haven't said anything derogatory re: your girlfriends language skills, his English seems fine

You have now...

what's the difference between a lawyer and a mechanic

the mechanic was dropped on his head as a child.

There is another personal attack to all mechanics and heres a warning for ya trouble...

feel free to have another whinge to the forum mods if you like

FYI, he never complained to a Moderator... I watch all topics in QLD and make my own choice. Feel free to remain in the wasteland where you keyboard warrior mentality wont get you into trouble.

just to add my ceffy to the list

3x32's

1x31

1x33

1x a31 cefiro

Actually the line up in the driveway is

1 x 31 (rebuild)

3 x 32's (Lights, injectors, clutch pedal box, seat belt, turbo)

1 x 33 (10G upgrade)

1 x 34 (alternator)

1 x Datto 1200 ute (brakes, lights, carbi o/haul, service)

1 x VL turbo Calais (rebuild)

1 x VH Commodore 330 stroker (another rebuild)

Finished tonight:

2 x 32

1 x 34

Not many to go now lol.

Actually the line up in the driveway is

1 x 31 (rebuild)

3 x 32's (Lights, injectors, clutch pedal box, seat belt, turbo)

1 x 33 (10G upgrade)

1 x 34 (alternator)

1 x Datto 1200 ute (brakes, lights, carbi o/haul, service)

1 x VL turbo Calais (rebuild)

1 x VH Commodore 330 stroker (another rebuild)

Finished tonight:

2 x 32

1 x 34

Not many to go now lol.

and mine wil be there soon as well, just to add it on the list ( minor work....)

You Sir....are an idiot!

So before you open your fat unwelcome mouth here....think about it! coz you aren't the only person on the planet. I dislike your attitude, I dislike nearly every post you have made on SAU to date, and I dislike you. You never have anything nice to say to anyone and you bring nothing to the club or the site.

SO PISS OFF MATE!!!

I could quote the other posters...but you should get the idea.

When I'm attacked @ a personal level (sadly not the first time from this individual) I reserve the right of reply.

If responding in kind deserves a warning well then warn away, but to be unbiased maybe you should also warn the poster/s that have personally attacked me in this thread.

Just a thought for your omnipotent consideration.

You have now...

There is another personal attack to all mechanics and heres a warning for ya trouble...

FYI, he never complained to a Moderator... I watch all topics in QLD and make my own choice. Feel free to remain in the wasteland where you keyboard warrior mentality wont get you into trouble.

My god you also insulted me, I've been personally attacked..bwaaaaaaaaaaa

I take it you didn't find the lawyer-mechanic Jk humourous, shame I spent all of 30 secs on that joke.

Seriously fella!! you require some self moderation :)

Edited by madbung

My car's fixed today, gonna bring it back home tonight. So I wanna put an end to this thread. Don't wanna see a "war" going on in the SAU family.

Just wanna thank Dan again for his help and kindness, and I also wanna thank all the friends in here gave me your kind words. Can't wait to meet all you guys again!

lastly, to Dr.Madbung, I agree your opinion of giving friends a ride is no big deal, and I remember that I had explain the point of my story plus what would I do to my friends. So I guess you missed the reply. anyway, thank you again for correcting some mistakes of my English, I will try to improve it as much as I can. But meanwhile, I dont want it be like writing an essay whenever I try to write or reply others on SAU, dont you agree? THere is only One thing I strongly disagree with you. I double that Dan is a good mechanic, who always give good service with nice attitude and low price. If you have any mates can do you a even cheaper price, good for you! But I just met Dan 3 times! Plus, after all, Dan is a mechanic, he has to earn some money from his work, right? So if compares with any other mechanics I have met, I would go to Dan's place even he charge me a higher price he's charging me now. Cheers.

I'm sorry that for some reason you believe I have been derogatory towards your level of literacy, I can't see where that comes from, as I said previously your English is fine, better than fine for a second language..But then again Dan does say I did it in his post so I must have...he couldn't be mistaken? could he?

I didn't agree with your opinion of your friends obligations to you and stated as such ... with a few added aussie larrikin style barbs (heart like rabbit/Nancy/Mary ect)....welcome to Australia, I'd suggest you get used to it.

Our opinions on Dan differ..but that's ok, he has issues with me that's fine and I have little regard for him.

Edited by madbung

Too many wankers...not enough bullets.

Nice story Ryan, and Dan is just a plain nice bloke.

I would have stopped and have stopped before for non SAU members. I have some mechanic skills and have been able to help people out, which has created good friendships...

Madbung, you appear to be a mentally abused little boy. I am sorry that you were touched in those places...but that does not mean you can't be nice...

---Sunday Eviction Night---

Who will stay in the house!? Remember, you MUST vote to keep the interesting people in!

(Big Bro's Theme song)

---Adult's only Monday---

Madbung continues on and on

Col goes hardcore at Madbung

Dan still in "WTF" mode

Ryan wants out

General SAU community - LOL

Keep watching to see who gets voted out of the house!

(Big Bro's theme song)

Who will stay in the house!? Remember, you MUST vote to keep the interesting people in!

(Big Bro's Theme song)

Dan still in "WTF" mode

Ryan wants out

(Big Bro's theme song)

Its time to go....Madbung

voted out in the biggest landslide ever

(Big Bro's Theme song)

Dan still in "WTF" mode

Ryan wants out

(Big Bro's theme song)

lol, nice one........i can picture it in my head.