SAU Community

Outerwest Melbourne Cop Troubles

ak147ak

Hey Guys,

Just to give you guys the heads up. There is a new undercover patrol car in the west area (st albans, deer park, keilor,delahey). He has been pulling everyone over. Even worse he hunts modified vehicles down.

If you see a VY SS (dark blue) with darkish tint, stay clear.

I saw him the otherday do a u turn on a busy road as he stopped a modified vehicle. The worse thing is he was literally hunting the modified vehicle down through the back streets of town. And i thought they were to serve a protect.

Ive spoken to some local business in the area and they all know his vehicle. So guys just take car around this area. Anyone run into him?

Cheers

Adam

how american culture pervades...

l.a. cops i believe have the motto 'to serve and protect' - i don't think any cops in australia have this motto...

2 x undercover SS's patrol beach rd, Silver and Purple. You can tell from the rear windscreen, 1 or both have a sun-visor type type thing to hide the red/blue lights.... i haven't come across them whilst i've been in the 34, so i'm not sure if they are the hunting type...

hmmm - here on the east side, all i see is cop cars everywhere on friday and sat nights - its quite amazing. Had one follow me for a bit up stephensons rd in mount waverley. I was about to speed up, cos he was getting close real fast - but thank god i slowed down - it was a holden commo divy van. They do anything to make you speed - so stick to your speed limit no matter what.

of course they are going to pull over modified cars, its their job

Yeah, It's their job coz of the odd d-heads who give importers the rep they have. Everyone oons here & there but some guys just don't get it and do it in public (dangerous) places.

Don't have that problem now I have the ultimate undercover hoon mobile - a Magna wagon! :D

No power = no stoopidness.

how american culture pervades...

l.a. cops i believe have the motto 'to serve and protect' - i don't think any cops in australia have this motto...

2 x undercover SS's patrol beach rd, Silver and Purple. You can tell from the rear windscreen, 1 or both have a sun-visor type type thing to hide the red/blue lights.... i haven't come across them whilst i've been in the 34, so i'm not sure if they are the hunting type...

victoria police motto

"uphold the right"

Fact of the matter is you are committing an offence by driving an unroadworthy car.

The means by which they go about their job sometimes may seem out of order, but they can easily justify it.

Fact of the matter is you are committing an offence by driving an unroadworthy car.

The means by which they go about their job sometimes may seem out of order, but they can easily justify it.

We'll just skirt around their cars being unroadworthy as well hey :cheers:

I heard that OCP are being contracted to assist the EPA and Vic Police with hoons. SO be very careful if you see satin black 6000SUXs or satin black Impalas, be careful yoh. We all know what happened to Delta City when OCP took over from the police…

umm, so how do they know its modified in the first place?

a friend of mind got this 1991 Honda NSX. last year a cop pulled him over to check his car. then he asked why the engine is on the back and he said the car is too low? :D:)

idiot :D

ps:no offense for cops outhere

Edited by BiAsA