SAU Community

Outerwest Melbourne Cop Troubles

ak147ak

Yeah, It's their job coz of the odd d-heads who give importers the rep they have. Everyone oons here & there but some guys just don't get it and do it in public (dangerous) places.

Don't have that problem now I have the ultimate undercover hoon mobile - a Magna wagon! :D

No power = no stoopidness.

yer right no power i beat you riped like 6000s handbreaks coz you so board of not haveing power

less power makes you thk psss i can do anything in this shit box but in a power car your like mmmm i dont thk ill do that, thats how i thk anyways i had a old corola and use to rip handbraks all the time when i got my skyline i was like shitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.

l.a. cops i believe have the motto 'to serve and protect' - i don't think any cops in australia have this motto...

There is an 8 foot high statue of a victorian police badge with that exact moto under it on the corner of spencer and flinders street that says other wise.

:D Why don't people understand that the police are there to help us, but like our politicians, manage to do the worst job possible

When are you going to understand that these unmarked SS TMU cars are just that. Their whole responsability is to pull over cars and fine/EPA/NOU cars. There is general duties for response and crime prevention patrols. CIU to investigate serious offences. I guess the day that they go out and there is no drink/drivers, no speeders, no collisions and all cars are EPA/Roadworthy then we won't need TMU units. I guess that day will happen when there is no Burglars, thieves in society either.

And as stated earlier "Uphold the Right" is the Victorian Police Motto.

When are you going to understand that these unmarked SS TMU cars are just that. Their whole responsability is to pull over cars and fine/EPA/NOU cars. There is general duties for response and crime prevention patrols. CIU to investigate serious offences. I guess the day that they go out and there is no drink/drivers, no speeders, no collisions and all cars are EPA/Roadworthy then we won't need TMU units. I guess that day will happen when there is no Burglars, thieves in society either.

And as stated earlier "Uphold the Right" is the Victorian Police Motto.

quite you, i have a blatant disrespect for the police officers of this state, sure i realise there are your good and bad cops within victoria. But when my skyline had been stolen i rang the cops, they were supposed to come around check out shit etc, nope, got a phone call.

Then a week later i rang them to see what they were doing, the answer i got was.

If no one calls in an abandaned car, yeah pretty much f**k all.

I mean i didnt have much respect for them to start with ... but indeed that lost all credibility in my opinion.

So lets say, go team justice

and literally how can they canary cars, when i know for a fact most of the cop cars goin around can be canaried.

Things like oh no mud gaurds, omg your handbrake clicks up 1 times to many, even tho it is supporting the car anyways ...

well theres 2. Pitted windscreen is a fave also :D

and to add, ive been canaried before, i didnt complain cause i knew the car was unroadworthy, hadnt had time to fix a few things up on it and i didnt whinge... and i dont whinge when i get a speeding fine or anything. If its fair, i cop it sweet

Gotta agree with you there. Some police are great, some are very helpfull but it just seems like when something is wrong there is no one there to help you but as soon as you DO something wrong they are everywhere.

The respect issue comes from an abuse of power, if an officer isn't impressed with you they will simply FIND something to defect you on. A perfect example is -

1. Water in window washers to low

I once told an officer I wasn't impressed with his so called "random check". He found nothing wrong but then decided that since I'd kicked up a stink he'd defect me with bullsh|t. Some police need to remember that they are there to SERVE us, not the other way around. We have a right to say as we feel. Respect is the key.

its all police discretion

- if they arent having a good day, your screwed...

but keeping in mind, chances are if you can screwed up the arse by a cop, you've done something wrong...

Hey Guys,

Just to give you guys the heads up. There is a new undercover patrol car in the west area (st albans, deer park, keilor,delahey). He has been pulling everyone over. Even worse he hunts modified vehicles down.

If you see a VY SS (dark blue) with darkish tint, stay clear.

I saw him the otherday do a u turn on a busy road as he stopped a modified vehicle. The worse thing is he was literally hunting the modified vehicle down through the back streets of town. And i thought they were to serve a protect.

Ive spoken to some local business in the area and they all know his vehicle. So guys just take car around this area. Anyone run into him?

Cheers

Adam

Yes i got busted doing 90 in a 60 zone on devonshire rd, sunshine by the blue vy ss. That day i just got my full exhaust put in, and as i was driving home i was testing out the exhaust, and all of a sudden i see flashing lights in my rear view mirror. And since then i have seen the car around the area, so eatch out for the car pplz

"Respect IS the Key" as ADZ said!

Respect them and you will probably not get such a hard time.

Honestly who among us would want their job?

Yeah its easy to critisize the hard time they give some guys but you can bet if you were the cop you probably would have done the same thing for the crap attitude towards you(the cop).

I think you have to remember they are the ones that get to the splattered skylines occupants first when someone makes a silly error that ends up fatal. Would you want a job like that?

And dont think I have not been pulled up and singled out either, last time in Carlton it cost me $4K to fix all the stuff I wanted the opportunity to do when got done for 1 tyre on the low marker and the other 3 nearly there but I think they have to get you for more than one to make it stick.

Getting old and sometimes think that the Karma that goes around comes around ;)

Maybe that unprovoked canary prevented you being in the same place as a semi comming the other way or something like that the next day. :D

"Respect IS the Key" as ADZ said!

Respect them and you will probably not get such a hard time.

Honestly who among us would want their job?

Yeah its easy to critisize the hard time they give some guys but you can bet if you were the cop you probably would have done the same thing for the crap attitude towards you(the cop).

I think you have to remember they are the ones that get to the splattered skylines occupants first when someone makes a silly error that ends up fatal. Would you want a job like that?

And dont think I have not been pulled up and singled out either, last time in Carlton it cost me $4K to fix all the stuff I wanted the opportunity to do when got done for 1 tyre on the low marker and the other 3 nearly there but I think they have to get you for more than one to make it stick.

Getting old and sometimes think that the Karma that goes around comes around :D

Maybe that unprovoked canary prevented you being in the same place as a semi comming the other way or something like that the next day. :)

Good post ;)

They also probably put up with a lot of stick when they pull people over especially car loads of young people on a Friday night.

Yeah, It's their job coz of the odd d-heads who give importers the rep they have. Everyone oons here & there but some guys just don't get it and do it in public (dangerous) places.

Don't have that problem now I have the ultimate undercover hoon mobile - a Magna wagon! :ermm:

No power = no stoopidness.

LOL, i din't know u could get defected for doing it in public. Some ppl..... :D