SAU Community

Anyone Used Aussie Car Compliance?

Hiya guys,

Hoping to be an R34 owner soon. Was wondering if anyone has had any positive or negative dealings with Aussie Car Compliance?

Thanks all in advance,

Howie

Joel from aussie car compliance is very good, he listens to what you want and tries very hard to get you what you want. I recommend him anyday.

Thanks for the reply nath, anyone else?

• 3 weeks later...

yeah i got my car from him, great bloke, not a thing wrong with my car and a great price :D

have a search, this has been covered a few times already, and joel's a sponser of SAU

A friend of mine just bought a white 33 from there. Hes picking it up today, and hes more than happy!! A great bargain from what i have seen and read from the email. Not spoken to him personally or been to his shop, but from what i have heard from my friend hes good!!

On another note, yes do try SSPI as well. Chris is a very friendly bloke, he knows his stuff, and he always brings in top quailty car. How do i know this?? Well i bought my car from his last year. I have had no problems with the car at all!!

Hes always ready for chat, which is the most important bit.

So contact chris!!

Cheers mate..

Edited by siddr20

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, i would strongly reccomend joel, hes ultra patient ( especially with me ) and always friendly to deal with. I did'nt end up buying anything from him but thats because he didn't have what i wanted at the time. Make sure though you get in quick with his cars, he has the odd bargain that go quick. Strongly reccomended!

I bought my car from Joel. He's excellent to deal with. Very patient and willing to help. For example I asked him to drive the car to a workshop to get a compression test done on it, and he was very happy to do so on a Saturday morning. The R33 I got was excellent value, and has been fantastic for the time that I've had it.

I'd recommend Joel to anyone buying an import!!

• 4 weeks later...
Hi, i would strongly reccomend joel, hes ultra patient ( especially with me ) and always friendly to deal with. I did'nt end up buying anything from him but thats because he didn't have what i wanted at the time. Make sure though you get in quick with his cars, he has the odd bargain that go quick. Strongly reccomended!

Ditto, that's exactly what I was about to write. Patient, listens to you, finds out what you want and at no stage did he try and sell me the car. He was happy to give me as long as I wanted to look at it on my own, and take it for a drive and just let the car speak for itself.

It wasn't quite what I was looking for, but if he did get what I wanted I would have bought it from him in a heartbeat.