Gold Coin Domation Car Cruise

EMZ R33

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeh i might be interested as well, havent been on a skyline cruze before, and also to see everyones rides (need a new b.kit/rims, so i can check out what they look like on cars in flesh).

:laugh:

• 4 weeks later...

Hey everyone

I hope poeple are still looking to this link and im sory about the long wait between posts but im almost there with the cruise. I have talked to the great people at Profix (Hilton shop) and they have agreed to donate a free service and tune (valued at $179) for the ebst looking car at the cruise. Which, of course, will be picked by me!!!!!

So if your still interested please make a post saying so with a possible email address and ill post you the poster that ive made for the cruise witht he date, venue and time on it.

Kind Regards Evan

Its looking to be a saturday, around 11am at the Adelaide Oval car park (Main enterance) kick off, and date....well unsure as yet. Shiftwork sucks when you are trying to organise things and get things promoted in the wider community. Once i have a confirmed date ill send everyone a pm and start posting flyers around Adelaide. There will also be one avaliable on the Leukaemia Foundation website which i will provide a link for.

Kind Regards Evan

Its looking to be a saturday, around 11am at the Adelaide Oval car park (Main enterance) kick off, and date....well unsure as yet. Shiftwork sucks when you are trying to organise things and get things promoted in the wider community. Once i have a confirmed date ill send everyone a pm and start posting flyers around Adelaide. There will also be one avaliable on the Leukaemia Foundation website which i will provide a link for.

Kind Regards Evan

count me in...... pm the details.....

chris

Hi all,

i have aquired some annual leave starting in early december so saying that the cruize will likely be early december (after the 3rd) on a nice sunny, warm day. Likely final destination is looking to be the glenelg, henley, or brighton, close to the beach so ifs its a hot one we can end up cooling off.........whilst our cars do the same thing!!!

All the best guys, when i have an official date ill get some flyers out ASAP.

Kind reagrds Evan

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

:( Good News........ :no:

Cruise for a cause is taking place on the 9th of December 2006 at 11 am.

When i have the officall all clear from The Leukaemia Foundation and Profix Hilton i will post a link to the flyer that i have made for the event.

Hope you all can make it out!!! :sorcerer: :P:):cool::laugh:

Kind regards Evan

Edited by EMZ R33

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi all, just letting you know that i have finilised (to some extent) to route for the cruize. Please email me at [email protected] and ill send you out the details. On the day i will have printed copies of the route, but if i can minimise the printing at my end it would be greatly appriciated.

All the best guys see ya on 9th December.

Oh and The Leukaemia Foundation have updated their site and i now have the flyer on the site (see the bottom of the page)

http://www.leukaemia.org.au/web/howtohelp/event.php?id=78

Kind reagrds Evan

Edited by EMZ R33

Hey PPL

The Route has been planned and confirmed......

Now to start advertising the event. If you are interested please inform others about the leukaemia foundation link thats on my posting and this should be a great event.

If you'd like a personal copy of the route please message me at [email protected] and i will send a copy to you. I will also have printed versions on the day.

All the best guys and girls see ya on the 9th!!!

Kind reagrds Evan