SAU Community

Green Vs Mundine

Justin O

T.V show The Contender has made me want to watch this badly.

Just your thoughts on the fight between Green vs. Mundine.

Who do want to win, who are you going for?

Where might some of you be watching this fight from?

Has anyone put big bucks up for the win?

greenmundine.jpg

Edited by Justin O

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry if ive offended anyone, just my opinion. thankyou... lol

i wouldn't worry too much, he doesn't seem to mind offending every other person on the planet! :D

very talented man, but he needs to be put in his place

i wouldn't worry too much, he doesn't seem to mind offending every other person on the planet! :D

very talented man, but he needs to be put in his place

oh thankyou, finally someone who thinks the same as i do...

haha im ron burgandy?

I LOVE LAMP....I DONT KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!!! HEHE

oh thankyou, finally someone who thinks the same as i do...

haha im ron burgandy?

I LOVE LAMP....I DONT KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!!! HEHE

dont worry, i thought i was the only 1 who wants green to destroy him....then i posted it in the wasteland, and i had so much support! lol

go green

I would love to see the green machine KO the man. He has the advantage in reach and has had as more tuff fights, but the man is super quick. According to the bookies Mundine is the favourite. Where is everyone watching it???

As someone who has watched every one of both fighters fights (I'm a bit of a boxing fan) I can tell you this is a very hard fight to predict. Neither fighter has fought anyone like the other person before as far as styles go.

3 years ago I think this fight would have been easy to predict. Danny Green easily. But with a bad run of injuries and a few other problems I feel currently you'd have to tip the scales towards Mundine winning this fight.

And sure the guy is a dick but he can fight and this is a boxing match not a personality contest.

i dont really follow this boxing... aussie boxing doesnt do it for me. Who have these guys actually faught that is of any reasonable skill? Thats not a sarcastic question either i just dont know.

mundine is good but hes not exactly a sensational boxer that will make a big name for himself globally.