SAU Community

Green Vs Mundine

Justin O

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thats like saying... i reckin lowndes will win the supercars... but if that doesnt happen... someone with more points will win

haha

i reckon 5 round KO to Green... well... i hope

hahaha

i reckon alonso is going to win the F1 this year cause his cars fast... but if he doesnt someone else is going to. :rofl:

I'd like to see Mundine win - i think it'll be good for boxing. But i think Green will get him

Couldn't disagree more, I hope Mundine gets slammed! I think his additude is all wrong, it's one thing to say you are good but it's another to be so full of yourself that you come acrosss as a Ali wanna be :rofl: My 2c

It's ok though, Still love you man :rofl:

anyone know what time the fight is on today?

coz at the pub the poster says it all starts at like 5, but on foxtel site it says its on at mid day??!?!

The undercard starts at 5pm - but there is 15 fights on the undercard.

So - they expect the main event (aka Green V Mundine) to start some time after 9:30pm.

:rofl:

The undercard starts at 5pm - but there is 15 fights on the undercard.

So - they expect the main event (aka Green V Mundine) to start some time after 9:30pm.

:rofl:

shit eh ill be in bed by then so i guess ill just have to download it off the internoodle!

I'm going for mundine.

I don't like his cocky attitude, but he's a salesperson, boxing is all about money. A LOT of people will want to watch the fight just to see Mundine get smashed. Should be a good fight.

I also agree that he comes across as an Ali wannabe.

i dont really follow this boxing... aussie boxing doesnt do it for me. Who have these guys actually faught that is of any reasonable skill? Thats not a sarcastic question either i just dont know.

mundine is good but hes not exactly a sensational boxer that will make a big name for himself globally.

The decent fighters that Mundine has actually gone against have beat him, Kessler, Siaca and Ottke. Even those with delusions of mediocrity have come close (and in a couple of cases rightfully felt cheated). The Pros that have sparred with both and or fought one seem to think Green will win. I tend to agree. If Danny just keeps his composure and goes about business Mundine is done. Similar to the Ottke fight, Mundine looked good at first but just got worn down and was beaten in the 10th.

If Green lets Mundine win it will be bad for boxing, Green is the overwhelming people's favourite.

The decent fighters that Mundine has actually gone against have beat him, Kessler, Siaca and Ottke. Even those with delusions of mediocrity have come close (and in a couple of cases rightfully felt cheated). The Pros that have sparred with both and or fought one seem to think Green will win. I tend to agree. If Danny just keeps his composure and goes about business Mundine is done. Similar to the Ottke fight, Mundine looked good at first but just got worn down and was beaten in the 10th.

If Green lets Mundine win it will be bad for boxing, Green is the overwhelming people's favourite.

thanks for that Div

I'd like to see Mundine win - i think it'll be good for boxing. But i think Green will get him

I think if mundine can go the distance he'll take it in terms of points.. but Green will take it if he can get a knockout.. but I don't think Mundine will last the distance.

They are both tools and I hope to see blood from both heads

i dont really follow this boxing... aussie boxing doesnt do it for me. Who have these guys actually faught that is of any reasonable skill? Thats not a sarcastic question either i just dont know.

mundine is good but hes not exactly a sensational boxer that will make a big name for himself globally.

Dude, Australian boxing on a national level is up there among the top nations. If you can make it here, there isn't that large of a gap to make it on the international scale. We've got good facilities and people with experience here to back up and comers up. It's not so bad over here :laugh:

Mundine is probably terchnically a better boxer. But he lacks heart when he's not obviously dominating. If he can get the upper hand and avoid some of greens hard hits in the early rounds I think he will win, unfortunately...

Green however has more heart and more aggression. I think if Green is to win he needs to Knock mundine around a bit and get him scared...

Such a tough fight to predict. I think it's one of those rare fights where the actual events will determine the winner, and not the training/fighter before the match.

Lets see Green Ream Mundine though :laugh:

Dude, Australian boxing on a national level is up there among the top nations. If you can make it here, there isn't that large of a gap to make it on the international scale. We've got good facilities and people with experience here to back up and comers up. It's not so bad over here :laugh:

up there but isnt exactly in the top... when they go overseas they generally get their arse handed to them. They do ok theres no doubt and im sure compared to a lot of other countries like NZ and maybe Kenya :P theyre great.