SAU Community

Neo Rb25 Specs

I have a neo rb25 in my r32 gtst. Bought it with it in already.The car was a bit rough in a few areas. First the exhaust was crap, so i put a 3'' under it highest flowed cat as possible.... :D Spit waste gate stainless dump pipe, already had a trust cooler on it. 450x300x100. Im running 8psi and it spun 205kw@ wheels.. How much boost can you run and torture these turbos?

I have done countless searches on the internet and have come up with a loss everytime....

Doe's anyone know where I can find specs?

Or doe's anyone have any that they wouldn't mind passing on?

I have to say I find the NEO 25 to be a completely different power compared to my old s1 25. It is alot smoother and seems to have alot more torque top end... :P

Running the standard ECU?

My old 32 with the s1 25 i had 190rwkw @ 10psi

and yes I am running the standard ECU

my brother is an electrical engineer and has re-mapped it for me

My RB25 on my 34 runs up to 80kPa(~12psi) boost. Only power mods is a pod, everything else is factory std. Im a lil surprised too, either my stock boost gauge is out or ive got some factory freak that runs higher than normal boost. Ive read a no of threads on this topic n most seem to think a stock 34 should run 7-8psi boost max.

Im looking at getting a aftermarket boost gauge to confirm this before i start playing with boost.

My old 32 with the s1 25 i had 190rwkw @ 10psi

and yes I am running the standard ECU

my brother is an electrical engineer and has re-mapped it for me

remapped you say....care to post a copy of the ROM for us :)