SAU Community

Why Are Skylines Crap.....

urmine

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i mean umm don't get me wrong guys.. skylines are great.. but why did they change touring cars from turbos to v8's????

yeah thats right

*dons flame suit and runs out* muahah

i mean umm don't get me wrong guys.. skylines are great.. but why did they change touring cars from turbos to v8's????

yeah thats right

*dons flame suit and runs out* muahah

Lol..dont think your flame suit can protect you from shotgun pellets!

They changed touring cars from turbos to v8s so the v8s can start having a chance at winning!:P

Makes me wonder though if a NSX-R can beat those v8 touring cars..

I owned a V8 Commodore.

Cost me close to 5k in repair bills within 9months of owning it.

First.. Subframe cracked where the diff mounts up (IRS)

Second.. Gearbox bearings died

Third.. LSD Diff openwheeling and grinding really bad.

So my nice 'solid' lol commodore was not so solid after all, for a daily cruiser yes maybe, if I could put up with the rattles. But as a car that will handle a bit of a hammering, no. >_<

I freaked the first time I jacked the commodore up, opened the drivers door to grab the phone went to close the door and noticed my nice 'solid' commodore's door wouldn't close as the whole body twists when the car is jacked up. It was literally a good 5cm's out. :S

Talk about a solid chassis. No wonder those things split in 2 in high speed accident. :P

I've owned one so I can pay out on them. :)

Touring cars where changed for all the Ford and Holden fans to have a sport where drinking and lack of intelligence is encouraged over a very long day, which BTW finished quicker when the skylines where racing :laugh: .

If Holden and Ford aren't so scared why did they knock back Toyota from entering the V8 supercars?

Because they know even a fridge on wheels will kick their ARSSSSSS!

Edited by fuzzy_scuz

Touring cars where changed for all the Ford and Holden fans to have a sport where drinking and lack of intelligence is encouraged over a very long day, which BTW finished quicker when the skylines where racing :laugh: .

If Holden and Ford aren't so scared why did they knock back Toyota from entering the V8 supercars?

Because they know even a fridge on wheels will kick their ARSSSSSS!

AHYES.

hahaha....gold

where's ash these days?

he's around. we just went down to melbourne last weekend and he ended up buying a track car. a '71 Torana LC. who would have thought the drag boy would go circuit ay.

hey dave, your sig reminds me of your poor little car being written off. if i remember correctly you wrote that in shortly after when you had the shits with cars...?

he's around. we just went down to melbourne last weekend and he ended up buying a track car. a '71 Torana LC. who would have thought the drag boy would go circuit ay.

hey dave, your sig reminds me of your poor little car being written off. if i remember correctly you wrote that in shortly after when you had the shits with cars...?

so he has a car that can turn corners now? he must be growing up!!! haha

does he still have the drag car?

yeah, very shortly after i had the shits with cars...that didn't last too long, now i'm having a very hard time just trying to not sell my golf and buy something stupid

how's the 240?