Queens Birthday Holiday Cruise All Welcome

Mud

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

which route are you taking to bribie, straight up the hway, or another way. im in for this. also have another who will be coming with aswell. so add 2 more cars.

Edited by 85URK

the only reason im asking is, since i live on the sunshine coast do i have to travel all the way to nudgee shell to drive all the way back to bribie island, kinda doesnt make sense really. but if every1 is coming up the bruce hway then i can just tag along on the way.

the only reason im asking is, since i live on the sunshine coast do i have to travel all the way to nudgee shell to drive all the way back to bribie island, kinda doesnt make sense really. but if every1 is coming up the bruce hway then i can just tag along on the way.

A few of us living at Morayfield and Caboolture will be doing a similar thing. We are planning to meet up at the BP Northbound and then wait for a phone call when the main group of cars will be driving through. I guess all we really need is some confirmation of times of when and where people will be?

There won't be any need for the main group to stop or anything, we can just tack on as they drive by. :laugh:

A few of us living at Morayfield and Caboolture will be doing a similar thing. We are planning to meet up at the BP Northbound and then wait for a phone call when the main group of cars will be driving through. I guess all we really need is some confirmation of times of when and where people will be?

There won't be any need for the main group to stop or anything, we can just tack on as they drive by. :ermm:

we'll probably pull in to re group

ok R34GTX what time you guys meeting at the BP and me and the miss's will see you there

Well, if the departure time from Nudgee is to be 8:00am (probably later anyway) then I guess it would take the crew about 30 minutes to get to BP Morayfield, maybe longer due to holiday traffic.

SO I was thinking of being at the Morayfield Northbound BP anytime after 8:00am but no later than 8:30 incase the guys get a good run and everything runs ontime........which I highly doubt. Gives us time to get some quick munchies etc.

Yes, there is plenty of parking out the exit side of the BP in the car park(as you leave to go back on the highway). I will be waiting in that area.

See you all there

Peter

Thats about 30 cars now.

How about some more of you elite gtr drivers who seem to love your north bound cruises come along? :rofl:

I think I speak for most of us elitists :rofl: when i say we prefer roads with corners (and sometimes cows :D ) rather than a drive up the highway. :laugh: