SAU Community

I Need Sticker Ideas

mr_crust

Hi all,

I'm not a fan of stickers all over the car, or shopping lists or anything, but i want to put one on back back windscreen above the wiper,something approx 400x250mm. Now i dont want apexi, or greedy or anything like that, i prefer a workshops sticker , eg: like a lot of VL's have brescani or something.

So if anyone knows anything decent let me know or has stickers

This is where i want to put it:

stickerneeded.jpg

Edited by mr_crust

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i dont want a URL on my back windscreen and i cant get an SAU VIC sticker unless i fork out 70bux to be a member...and i really dont wanna fork out that money at the moment just for a sticker..unless someone can help me out :fakenopic:

btw what does the sticker look like

Edited by mr_crust

why?

and sif 70 bux is just for a sticker. lol.

i know u get more then jsu hte sticker, but thats all i want, i dont need anything else at this point.

And Paul ur sticker looks good, i like the one on the back window, it looks tough.. Is that image copyright or can i make my own copy of it ?

and the easy answer isnt as easy as jsut ordering a sticker

Edited by mr_crust

I think the reason nothing is springing to mind for me is that I haven't ever seen a sticker over a back windscreen that looks good.

If i was going to put a workshop sticker on, I'd want at least some sort of free service from them for advertising!

Paul's got the right idea :unsure:

If i was going to put a workshop sticker on, I'd want at least some sort of free service from them for advertising!

it dont bother me if i dont get anything, like a service or part, i just want a reputable company sticker on my back windscreen, just so it breaks up the car, as the only badge i have is a nismo one on the boot.

there must be some company out there with a decent lookin sticker that ones free advertising...

if u goto a nissan spare parts place they can get u the gay "skyline" sticker that sits on the back window (like the holden ones u see)

lemi know if thats where your after and i can help u with the part-code if u need it...

if u goto a nissan spare parts place they can get u the gay "skyline" sticker that sits on the back window (like the holden ones u see)

lemi know if thats where your after and i can help u with the part-code if u need it...

nah dont want any 'skyline' specific stickers..I DONT want greedy, apexi , blitz, nismo, i prefer just a company sticker eg. creatd , errupt and stuff like that