SAU Community

I Need Sticker Ideas

mr_crust

i was asked why my car is so special to me and i answered accordingly, so i wouldnt see how it effects ppl.

They didn't ask why your car is special to you, they asked what make's it special compared to the hundreds of other r33s you see on the road.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thanks heaps mate

now thats an idea, i might make a custom design in photoshop or something and put it on the car, if not ill peel it back and try something else...thanks for the idea.. im definitly gonna try make a design tomorrow..thanks mate much appreciated

put up pics once ur done.... :dry:

ur ideas 4 the kit were great, n i wud notice this car to be different from the 100s of 33 that i see......n its a very neat example of a 33 aswell..... >_<

put up pics once ur done....

ur ideas 4 the kit were great, n i wud notice this car to be different from the 100s of 33 that i see......n its a very neat example of a 33 aswell.....

Thanks for your kind words mate,

i will definitly post up some HI RES shots once the weather clears up and i put the sticker on the back..hopefully this wkend coming.

They didn't ask why your car is special to you, they asked what make's it special compared to the hundreds of other r33s you see on the road.

the comment from dan22 should say enough mate, if other members are saying it stands out then that puts a smile on my face..Its different because most r33's all use the same few kits, the 400r and the gtr copy. i went and purchased 3 different panels from 3 different companies. If this is the same as every other r33 out there post some pics of something thats street driven and different and i dont mean this in a smart ass way, i just wanna c what others think would catch ur eye

ey i think u should all leave mr_crust alone (all over a sticker ppppfffffffttttt). He should be able to put a sticker on his car without having to pay thousands to a mechanic first. I think its great he did most of the work on his car himself, "if u can do the job urself, y pay some 1 else to do it"

ey i think u should all leave mr_crust alone (all over a sticker ppppfffffffttttt). He should be able to put a sticker on his car without having to pay thousands to a mechanic first. I think its great he did most of the work on his car himself, "if u can do the job urself, y pay some 1 else to do it"

no one said he cant put a sticker on....

they're saying, why put a sticker on for a certain workshop, when you're car has nothing to do with them.

What makes mine so special you ask? Well the fact the i worked my ass of to save enough money to purchase a REAL jap sports car without any loans, like most guys my age (21yo),and then spend in excess of 10k in the first few months of owning on mods, so its my pride and joy so thats why its so special.

On top of that no real workshops have touched my car, all installs have been done myself or family, which is a top accomplishment for me and has saved me thousands...

im gonna get a custom made sticker it seems.

100% get a custom sticker, if you do all the work yourself then wack somethign on that represents that. I reckon that would be ace plus why represent a workshop when they have done no work ;)

This thread has turned into a bit of a cat fight now.

Mr crust - your car is sweet

Thread closed.