SAU Community

Rear Vision Mirror

Pull the cover off, where it mounts onto the roof (very tight), and there's a couple of screws under there.

It will actually come off if you pull on it hard enough, but you might break something.

i'll tell you how NOT to get it off, hit it with your knee.... if you hit it hard enough it just pops off.

tell you what that hurt a lot

do i even want to know what your knee was doing up there??

mine rattles too, its the glass rattling inside the cover. its only on hot days, though, so i think the heat must soften the plastic just enough to loosen it maybe. its REALLY annoying when your taking someone for a drive in your fully SICK IMPORT and it sounds like a yellow cab.

mine doesnt rattle, but its angle falls down when i turn the stereo up too loud (136.2 db :nyaanyaa:) which is kinda annoying cos i cant see out the back window

hehe. i was climbing across to the drivers seat from the passengers seat. some genious thought he could park half his car in my spot. wanged it on the way across. didn't damage it

if i have my sub box in and turn the stereo up it vibrates, but other than that it works fine

Finally got to it. Took the cover off. Pry at the BACK end with thin screwdriver.

Viola, one of the three screws was out. Probably never been in. Fixed!