SAU Community

Fs: S14 Cat Eyes $13.5k Take It Now

S14a with series 1 lights.

Too expensive? Kit useless without front bar? Stock rims better?

I guess every1 is entitled to their own opinions which i will respect.

Carsales do not have any 98 or 99 models going for 17k in nsw besides one going for 14k...and if u check that one out, you'll know why its going for 14k.

In better condition? Please tell me how you came up with this ridiculous assumption? You havent even checked out my car yet, let alone know its condition - which i gaurantee you, is one of the better ones.

If you want to buy it, buy it. If your not interested, move on. Dont sit around day dreaming about owning a good one for cheap - you pay for what you get.

Thanks for the offer champ,

but im just trying to get as much money as i can now to pay off my debts.

I cant afford to fix her and i cant bear to look at her...its just under covers now tucked away...still drives and everything....but it just hurts wheneva i look at her...

My loss is your gain people. Come take it away.

Hi, You said best offer you've had is $16k??? I thought your selling it for $13,500 ???

I have a Lexus SC400 V8 with Tan leathers, TV, Air Suspension etc. Needs rego and respray. worth $12k all day long, I can give you $4000 ontop of the Soarer. Let me know, Zak.

Hi Zak,

i updated the post...the reason why its for $13.5k is because it was involved in a hit and run.

Pictures are up.

I have a number of people interest atm with offers of btw 11-12k.

A few will be checking it out tomorrow.

Thanks for the interest guys - keep em coming

Thanks LZYSKY.

Nah no int pics as of yet.

Although it looks like it mite be sold soon...had 3 prosperious lookers today...highest offer being 11k and another of a trade...if i trade...itd be like the 10th+ car ive owned :laugh:

I had the panel pulled out today...looks half more decent..still hurts to look at it :D

Photo-0022.jpg

Photo-0025.jpg